Single People: Do you have an imaginary dream partner you think about meeting someday?

MCheetah
Do you have an idea of someone you'd consider to be your dream partner? Like, they have a particular name (or placeholder name), specific look to them hair color, eye color, ethnicity, height, body type, fashion sense, etc? Someone you think about before going to sleep at night and hope you could meet in real life someday?

... Cause I do. A tall (5'11" to 6'5"), thick or full figured blonde with huge boobs, an equally huge booty, and the kindest, warmest personality you could fine in 2021. And yeah, I prefer redheads the most, but I already met my redhead dream girl in the past; I doubt another dream redhead exists out there for me. So I'm open to a blonde (or any other hair color or ethnicity) this time around.
7
12