Is it wrong if I don’t let my bd sister take my son to the pumpkin patch?

Prettysteena7
So me and my bd plus our families have had a rough relationship. They abandoned me, even though they know I had no one, and also believed my bd lie that the baby wasn’t his ( I was over their house everyday and cut my ex off and they know this). They even wanted to get my son alone when he was a newborn, but barely showed up when he was sick they even was messy during the labor and delivery. They helped out Finacially in the beginning but it always came with a motive.

So long story short, the sister in the beginning didn’t want me to tag along, even when my son was only three months and was just in the hospital being sick. Her exact words was “I wanna get to know my nephew, not you”. Ever since then, i felt very uncomfortable. They never watch him, only on Sunday for a couple of hours. Yes , I’ll admit I stopped answering my phone a couple times because of the toxicity. But, When ever I want them to watch them they don’t. Like for my birthday, they only offered to watch him for one day, but got mad when he’s out of town cause they know I have a boyfriend now and know I don’t want my bd.

So the sister asked me “can I buy his Halloween costume?” So of course I said YES! Then now she wants to get him on Halloween, knowing I already have plans with him.. like really? They only doing that cause last year we were a big hit and my bd posted on Facebook” I never got to spend Halloween or any holidays with my son” which is a lie! He was busy fathering someone else’s child and didn’t care about his son.. what should I do? I feel like she only bought the costume to be spiteful..
1
1