The most COMPLEX relationship story you will ever read. SHOULD I GIVE HER A SECOND SHOT?

blck13th

Chapter 1:
My heart wasn't beating for 30 years until I met THE ONE, never felt this feelings towards anyone in my life, we dated for 2 months everything was great,
until she started to telling me about her EX, and then she started talking about her series of EX boyfriends, she talked about 7 ex boy friends, and then I knew she was divorced, I was so fed up for telling stories about her EXs and how she used techniques to make these relationship work and why It didn't work out, i had fixed feelings.

Chapter 2:
I decided to end the relationship, after 2 days I can't take it 24/7 thinking about her I told her I'm sorry and let's take it easy and slow down in the relationship, she agreed, the relationship improved and we started holding hands and kissing and have romantic dinner, 2 weeks later she told me that her EX boyfriend came and did a proposal and she accepted, she stated I wasn't serious in the relationship cause I left her one I can leave her twice.

Chapter 3:
I was destroyed after I checked her engagement photos on Facebook, I left my job started traveling the world for 1 year, the whole time I can see her face and missing her, and wishing that she leaves him, 12 months can't stop thinking about her

Chapter 4:
after 1 year, she left him and contacted me back, she stated that she's just checking on me, I was so happy was waiting for this moment forever, but she was acting like there was nothing happened between me and her, she drove me crazy, after 2 months chating we started to see each other again like nothing happened between us, she's giving me mixed signals like she is hurt and can't go into any relationship until she is healed, she didn't give me her new number she refused and gave me random bullshit excuse, we communicate on INSTA...

I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR THIS GIRL, I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER, SHOULD I GIVE HER SECOND SHOT? OR SHE IS NOT WORTH IT?
PS: She always deletes her chat history on WhatsApp and Insta.. other social media platforms.
1
5