Ladies and Gentlemen I wonder if it's comes to your perfect lover do you want him/her to be equally similar to you or completely different from you?

FinalFantasyBro
What I am getting at here is how do you imagine your future wife or husband, do you want them to be just like you or completely opposite from you?

Here is an example let say you are a black American man who is a democrat, you want to have a family and you imagine becoming a chemical engineer. Would you prefer to date a woman/man who is also democrats, they are also black American and want to start a family and their career choice is an chemical engineer as well or you not interested in dating or marrying a person who resemble you.

While this is the opposite answer, you are a black American male who is of course a democrat, his main career goals are becoming a chemical engineer. You want to have your very own family but here is the thing your partner is rationally different from you. You prefer to have a partner who is a republican, he/she is a different race from your own, they might not been interested in starting a family but you look pass it but the main thing is they worked in a different profession like a college professor. Would you rather have a person who is opposite from you or you couldn't live like that and you want to have someone who shares your ideas, culture, race, political views, and of course have the exact same job as you!

I actually really love the idea of opposite attract to me personally, I kinda wouldn't be interested in dating a literal female version of myself, so I definitely would want to choose a girl who is rationally different from my ideas and views. But what about you men and women, want a partner who is exactly similar to you or you want a partner who is completely different from you? Remember there ain't no right or wrong answer!
Ladies and Gentlemen I wonder if its comes to your perfect lover do you want him/her to be equally similar to you or completely different from you?
I prefer similar compatibility and want a man/woman who shares everything with me.
I prefer to date a woman/man who is completely different in views from my own.
GirlGuy
8
14