Is it bad that I will miss talking to and befriending gorgeous women who wear sexy, skimpy outfits (such as bikinis) when I graduate college?

LostInDespair
In college, there were plenty of opportunities to talk to and be friends with gorgeous women who wear sexy, skimpy outfits (such as bikinis), especially in the pool. Every time I chatted up bikini hotties at the pool in my college campus, if they were willing to be friends with me, we hanged out and had plenty of fun together and we ended up being friends. As someone who is attracted to bikini hotties such as the ones I talk to and befriended in college, those were some great times to be had.

Unfortunately, after college, it's utterly impossible for non-rich men to be able to talk to gorgeous women in sexy, skimpy outfits unlike how it was in college, since they are all extremely rich and economic barriers apply to all forms of social interaction. Every non-rich women after college has a full-blown mature mindset, meaning that they let themselves go and stop caring about their looks and personality, and don't care about having even an ounce of fun or a life outside of their jobs. Not only that, but they stop wearing sexy, skimpy outfits and instead opt for ugly, all-covering outfits everywhere they go. This essentially makes them boring, soulless, corporate drones.

This goes to show that once I graduate college, as a non-rich men, I will never be able to find, let alone talk to and befriend gorgeous women wearing sexy, skimpy outfits anymore. I will always look back at my college years with fond memories of being able to talk to and befriend gorgeous women who wear sexy, skimpy outfits and I will greatly miss those days. Is it bad that I will miss those fun times that I will never be able to recreate again after college? Why or why not?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
2