Am I being unreasonable for being upset at my boyfriend for letting a girl in a bar hang on him and kiss his cheek?

Anonymous
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years now. We have lived together for three years. Like any relationship we have had ups and downs.- he’s done some sketch things in the past, example being he was paying 100s of dollars a month on only fans for pictures and videos and tried to lie to me about it. We overcame that and any other problem that has come up. My two besties have a deep dislike that he tends to gaslight me whenever I bring up concerns or something bad happens.
3days ago, my boyfriend went to a local bar with 2 of his closest friends. There was an incident a few months back where I mentioned wanting to go out with him and his friends, and he informed me that I wasn’t invited and couldn’t go. He pulled the same excuse this time as well- stating that I should go home after work and pick him up at 2am when he was done. Being used to this and not wanting a fight, I went home. Now he has a friend and we will call him “Ale”. Ale and all of his friend group that my boyfriend is apart of, tend to occasionally have.. relations.. with a young woman we will call “Red”. Now I personally know Red, and we don’t get along very well. I woke up the morning after my boyfriend went to the bar to see that Red had posted a video on her Snapchat of her hugging my boyfriend for extended periods of time- both arms around his neck and pressed into his side, while he smiled and had an arm around her waist. She also posted a picture of her kissing his cheek while one hand held the opposite cheek while my boyfriend smiled at the camera. I showed the picture to my boyfriend and asked why she kissed his cheek and he got a bit angry and began to say that I was over reacting and how Red went home with his friend Ale that night and it was just friendly. Then he proceeded to not talk to me. It’s been three days and he’s barely spoken to me outside of trying to go back to normal. Am I being unreasonable for being upset and should I just forget it?
3
3