I abandoned my girlfriend in the hospital. Does this make me a bad boyfriend?

Anonymous
My girlfriend use to suffer from panic attacks. She hasn’t had to go to the hospital for it since 2018 but today, she did. I was out of town when it happened in a time zone 2 hours behind for work. Tomorrow morning, I have to drive an hour to the airport. Though I told her that I’d be on the phone with her all night, I didn’t expect for the hospital visit to take so long (when I hung up, she had been waiting for 2 hours). She told me that she’s scared and alone since it’s the first time she’s at the hospital by herself and she became angry at me for wanting to get sleep for the drive tomorrow. I hung up on her and ignored her messages. I know she’s at the hospital and she’s already panicking but I really need sleep for the hour drive tomorrow. And I’ve been working on setting boundaries. Was it wrong of me to “abandon” her?
4
3