How do you know, that your girlfriend/wife really loves you and not for the gifts and meals you provide?

Anonymous
I get the feeling, that most relationships are formed because one needs the other for something. In many cases it seems, that women are bought for the price of a restaurant meal for 2 as an upfront payment and then continuous more expenses. In other words and simply put it seems like money is the driving motivator in relationships, not the feelings.

How can you be sure, that the woman is really into you and doesn't pretend to be into you because she's in some way being paid to like a courtesan?
As for girls - vote the same way but substitute "girlfriend" for "boyfriend" and "woman" for "man".
I know for sure, that my woman (or man) really loves me. I have no doubts.
I sometimes have those secret doubts, that my woman (or man) is really loving me for me but the boyfriend benefits (with gifts and meals) are keeping her
I am aware, that I am "buying" my woman (or man). I doubt she'll stay if that stops
Vote C
I am actually "buying" my woman (or man). How else should it work? You think in reality love is like a fairy tale "i love you. I love you too" ? Yeah, right, dream on, kid.
Vote D
Results
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
4