How often do you come across someone who shares the same sense of humor as you?

DizzyDesii
I thought i finally met my match but then he said some stupid shit yesterday so maybe i didn't. Im not into the dark sense of humor crap nor am i into banter. But Having a sense of humor like my own is just very important to me because i rarely cross anyone with it. Im very bubbly and giddy and love to laugh hard. My clumsy azz is the type to literally roll on the floor laughing. So i like to be in an atmosphere with more people who share that side.
Im definitely more about positive humor
Im definitely more about positive humor

Aside from being goofy and corny, I also have a jokingly dirty sense of humor and no that doesn't mean im hornyy in that moment. But yea, i’ve only met two guys this year who shared my sense of humor and both of them might as well been one night stands because sense of humor was the only thing we shared 🤣😑 Like we just did not have the same morals, values, and belief system and well those factors are just as huge as important.
Situational Me Please with a Side of Physical Humor

And yea its like every other year, i meet two people whether it be same sex or opposite sex who share my sense of humor but we dont have much else in common aside from that. So i just cut them off cause i get easily annoyed by that. So I don't know, it seems people with my sense of humor are better off as temporary acquiantances. 🤨 Guess, Im Glad I’m my own best friend *finds nearest mirror to kiss*
Which of these Types of Humor suits you?
Based off this chart of many humors, I’d say my sense of humor is a mix of light-hearted, risque, eccentric, ironic, exaggerated, childlike, acencdotal, wit, parodic, coincidental, situational. So its rare when I find a person in sync with that. The humors that i dont really enjoy are satirical, cynical, dark, highbrow, dry, self-depractaing, caricature, and slapstick. I mean slapstick was okay for Home Alone films and The Three Stooges, bt i dont care for it outside of that.
#FeelFreeToList #HumorMe
30
12