Asking out a female friend (20) who you've known for a couple of years? How should I do this?

fizzjazz-69
TL DR: Asking out someone you speak daily with, known for 2.5 years, don't meet often but are close.

Hey helpful folks of the internet.

I've known this friend of mine (20, F) since close to 2.5 years, we've meet online via Instagram and I've been pretty close to her.

I was confused about what I felt, but I'm confident that I like her. We share the same music, movies and series tastes as well.

We don't meet frequently, but we chat every day, across platforms.

I've been wondering how should I take it forward, I'm a person very good at concealling my feelings, and don't know what she feels. Should I even shoot my shot?

If it's helps, we always talk about how single both of us are, and whenever I ask should I help find her someone, or ask her to find me someone, she doesn't respond at all to the question.

Pls help me out!
1
5