Boyfriend won't let me see his emails now deleted them all and closed his email account?

Hi, I don't know what the hell to think anymore, me and my boyfriend haven't been getting on that well recently and just arguing, I felt something wasn't quite right for a few months now as he never comes to bed with me anymore, isn't very affectionate with me except for when it suits him, and recently I've been feeling really insecure and suspicious, we've been together for 2 years but he's always been so secretive with his emails,... we had a big argument earlier and I said I wanted to see his emails as he's always said I could see them anytime as he has nothing to hide... he went mad that I asked him and refused and now apparently has deleted all his emails and closed his email account down :(

I just don't understand it, surely if your girlfriend or boyfriend was doubting some trust issues then you would want to go out of your way to assure them nothing dodgy was happening and just show them your emails quickly just to put there mind at rest?

Its not like I asked for his passwords or anything, I just am so confused why he's so secretive with his emails and never lets me see any and now has deleted them all :(

what are peoples views on this, is he cheating on me? .. talking to an ex maybe? or up to no good , or am I just being paranoid?

i just don't know what to do , if there's no trust there's nothing, but I can't understand why he wouldn't just prove I can trust him :(

hes 36 and I'm 24..

x
1
1