I have a big problem with my LDR relationship, need some help please

So the story is the following... I'm supposed to be in a LDR with this guy. We've seen each other a few times since he left, we communicate by mail, the occasional call etc. But something happened and I don't really know how to take it, and I can't find an explanation.

A couple of weeks ago I asked him if he wanted me to go to see him, he didn't know if he was free the weekend in question at the time and he was supposed to tell me when he knew. After that I asked him again and he told me that he still hadn't thought about it because he was overwhelmed with work, and he said we'll talk about it in a couple of days. The days had passed I still haven't heard of him. So, I sent him a text - no answer, I tried to call him no answer. The next day I sent him a mail asking when he would be free to call me, and he answered right away saying I'll try to call you tonight. But he didn't call, so I sent him a mail telling him what I wanted to talk about. I didn't get an answer, but a few days after that I sent another mail with some work related questions, and he did answer, not mentioning at all the fact that he didn't call, or the mail I sent before that one.

So I don't know what to think. Everything was good between us. Yes, I pushed him a little bit for that trip but I wasn't aggressive (I think). I don't understand what happened. After all, he is still answering my mails, but the fact that he didn't bother to call bugs me ://

What do you think I should do? Just wait around (but the thing is that not knowing what's going on is really hurting me) or try to call him and see what's up?

I'd really appreciated the help!
1
1