Cheating, hiding or just a friend?

We have a three months relationship. We had our share of misunderstandings, it's our first complete relationship together, I'm 24 years old, she's 20 (now 21). She was beaten by her father during her childhood, keep that in mind, but now everything's fine except for a few odds in her everyday behavior.

She has a lot of guy friends, but most of them aren't interested, only two situations happened in which the guys were interested, but we're over that now, I helped her into solving these problems.

Since last month, a new college semester started, we had discussions about taking a break, which I found a bit strange because if she really loves me and doesn't want me to disappear, she wouldn't be talking about that. I thought she was just a bit confused, because she changed her mind quickly after I made my feelings clear and now we're seeing each other quite often. I go to a different school, which wasn't the case last semester.

Here we go with the main subject...

Last semester, she used to talk about this guy friend I also know, how he was funny, how his strange passion for guns was weird, etc. and it was fine because I really thought he was a friend and I used to talk with him a few times, he always told me where my girlfriend was, to make sure I didn't miss her at school. A real buddy. I learned she talked about me to the guy, I was cool with that. He also helped my girlfriend by driving her home, he lives at 5 minutes from her house. I was also cool with that until I had a car, I found it a bit strange that she insisted on having him to drive her home, said it was because she didn't wanted me to buy too much gas.

Anyway, this semester she never talk about him. Lately, she told me she couldn't resist after not seeing me for one week and that she had to please herself, I found it strange, but OK, no real problem, except I didn't had bed action this week-end, we tried but she wasn't excited, she was satisfied already. She pleased me another way, but it felt different somewhat, like she didn't like doing it this time. Next week-end, we had fun, it was very brief, I'm pretty sure she faked, because when it ended she asked me if I wanted to take a shower very swiftly. My performance wasn't the problem, I'm sure of that. She spend a lot of time at the same area than the other guy at school, but she says she doesn't talk to him as much as usual, he also doesn't drive her home as much.

I went to school to make a surprise visit one time, I saw her holding him the door, I never saw her doing that before, except when I needed her to or in general, period. She looked really happy to see him, but it was probably just because she heard something funny as other people were there too. Her former friends are awfully quiet around me, more than usual. She also doesn't like them that's why she want to be with me more, but anyway...

Am I being paranoid? Is she cheating? School stress? Just bad feelings? Please help, I can also provide more details.
+1 y
Everybody tell me she loves me, I love her, so feelings aren't at the core of the situation. More like the behavior or something I don't understand or simply nothing, it's probably all in my head, who know? I'm just confused a little bit.
+1 y
Important: She told me once she believed he had hidden feelings for her, but that they discussed it and it was nothing, no feelings involved between them. It was before she met me.
+1 y
She has a strange fear that she might be pregnant ever since the incident in which she pleased herself. I don't usually believe in coincidences, but it probably is just a coincidence. She never initiate intimacy, I always have to do the job, but it's been like that since the beginning. I'd say since it's our first relationship, we are learning along the way, both of us.
Cheating, hiding or just a friend?
1
1