My boyfriend broke up with me. I don't know how to gain his trust back.

clairdueitt
ok well my boyfriend broke up with me sunday and kicked me out monday. the whole reason was that I had lied to him several times and that I didn't tell him how I felt. he felt like he was always the last to know because I wouldn't talk to him. we were together a little over a year and we lived together. he says that I was to clingly and didn't trust him as well. By lying to him I know I broke his trust and I'm not sure how to get it back. he gave me ample amount of chances and opportunities to tell him the truth. the chances he gave me I messes up on. I was afraid of telling him the truth because I didn't want him to be mad at me and I was afraid he would leave me. well look at where I am now. he said that if I had just told him the truth that we wouldn't be in this predicament and the times he asked me for the truth after we broke up if I hadnt lied to him he would have let me come back. I completely understand wehre he's coming from and I know he was right for what he did. I hurt him very badly and I am genuinely sorry for what I did. he told me the other day he didn't know of any other chance he could give me to see if I would tell him the truth. but he told me he decided thta if we were separated for 2 weeks that it would give me time to think and improve myself. and in two weeks, if he felt that I had improved and if I still wanted our relationship he would let me come back. I feel completely awful for what I did to him and I know I was wrong. but I am willing to change because I want to be with him and nothings going to change that I love him more than anything and I just want to make him happy. I'm 19 and he's 26. a 7 year age difference. I've been pregnant by him twice and I do want a family with him. we were going to get marrried. he told me that he doesn't have time for this because of his age and he wants to have kids. and I understand that. I want those things with him, not someone else. I know what I did caused him to not be able to trust me now. I don't know how to gain his trust back but for the time we are separated I am going to grow up.
4
1