My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago and I'm still dealing with it pretty bad.

My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago and I'm still dealing with it pretty bad. He cried when he broke up with me and said it was one of the hardest things he has ever done. His reasons are that we are too young for such a serious relationship (we are 19 and we dated for almost 2 years) and that "the spark died" with him, but he says that he still cares about me. After the split, I saw him a couple to times. At first I was a wreck and I did that whole 'begging and trying to convince him to come back' thing, but finally I tried just begin myself and acting happy around him. I felt that he noticed and he seemed almost relieved that I wasn't talking about the break up; I tried to maintain a friendship with him, but I saw that he was hanging out with a few new girls from his college, and I realized how much that hurt me. I told me that we needed space for awhile and that we couldn't be friends right now, of which he understood. So far it's been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard much from him - he randomly texted me about a week or so ago and attempted conversation, but I stopped responding. This week I asked him a question, of which he blatantly ignored. I have him deleted from Facebook (something we both agreed to do) and I have been mostly pretty good at leaving him alone, but I'm still hurting and missing him really bad. Logically I understand the reason for the split, we ARE young and there are still things we need to discover about ourselves as individuals - but damn it, I still love him. I know that he broke up with me because partly he felt that he has 'changed', but is that really so? I'm certain he misses me, but am I really out of sight-out of mind? Will he ever attempt to contact me after so long without it? His reaction to ending it was so emotionally changed, I have never seen him cry like that - and I have to wonder if he is actually out of love with me. I don't know, I'm so scared that he is, and that he's moved on. I'm leaving him alone, but I feel that he's dealing a lot better than I am with this break up. He keeps telling me that 'time heals all wounds', which might be true, but can time also make him look back and think twice?
+1 y
Also I had told him that I was just hanging out with a few male friends of mine, and I had this sense that he was jealous. He would say, almost to himself, "Well, you're single now, so you can do whatever you want..." And I'm not quite sure what that is about.

Also, he told a few mutual friends about a week ago that I was still 'too attached' and that he's giving me space - but yet that very same day that my friend had told me he said that, about two hours later, he randomly texted me.
+1 y
ALSO, the very last time that I saw him he told me that he still thinks about me all of the time and since we dated for almost two years, of course I'm still going to be present in his mind. He also said that two months isn't enough time to get over each other, which I understand. He said that is wasn't anything that I did, that he still finds me attractive and anything - just that something in him changed. If I'm still an awesome, pretty person and continue to be so, could he ever round back?
0
2