I like a guy who lives far away?

I have a major crush on him not an obsession though. He lives far away and I lost contact w/him after I met him because I gave up hope ever having anything. I met him a 3 years ago at this yearly event that lasts several days. He hasn't gone for a few years and this year he came. I hung out w/him, he is the only guy I really liked at this event. Although I've always liked him, I don't obsess over him. I have had a relationship w/another guy and I have been interested in other guys. I plan to try to video chat w/him and text. How else can I show interest w/out bugging him? by the way I am not one to cling to someone who doesn't show interest. Also I'm kinda scared that he doesn't feel the same way about me (though I know he likes me), cause I've had guys show "interest" and they never contacted me again. What can I do? I like another guy but he lacks one thing that is extremely important to me. My friend wants to hook me up w/a guy that I started liking recently, I will go for it, but the guy is missing one important thing. When I was in another relationship, this long distance guy did keep in contact.
I like a guy who lives far away?
Add Opinion