Why do some guys get down about how women are

Well I realized ages ago how women are and getting down about it isn't going to change anything and even if women aren't what you thought they were they are still better than nothing at all.

I mean it is said that Zeus punished man by giving them women. The bible even has a few things about women that aren't good either. I am not saying these are literal but it is obvious that even in ancient times men had trouble with how women are.

See I know the love I can give and want to receive but I know women can not give true love back. See a lot of women would leave their man if he lost his job and a lot of women don't like men who have feelings. This is also why back in the day fathers would teach their sons not to show emotion which would help them be attractive men to women. Where as mothers try to teach sons to be nice guys which sets them up for failures with women.

I look into a woman's eyes and I kind of find it hard to believe that they have true love and understanding. They white lie nearly all the time and aren't even honest to themselves. They don't really love men but just use men as another piece to make their life a little better.

But the main important thing is this. Even if women are not capable of true love or understanding and they are walking lying machines that you would never have a serious conversation with. They are still better than not having any woman at all.
+1 y
Never get down about women. Since getting down changes nothing and women won't even care if you are down. Hell women don't even care about all the men coming back from war that commit suicide.

Women don't have real emotion. It seems like false emotion to me. White lie emotion.

But again I never get down about this. I just accept it and adapt. If you don't adapt you die. Evolution had to put this strong love in men otherwise we wouldn't be after women and the species would go extinct.
+1 y
Same reason nearly all women are pro abortion yet turn around and claim they love and respect life. See it is all white lies to make you feel good.
2
4