I don't know if there's something to read in this.

Iskhandar
I already posted a question on this matter but there have been recent events that mislead me. I have broken up with my girlfriend whom I've been close to for almost 3 years. I told her, whilst lying, that I didn't love her anymore, in fact, I love her more than anything. But I just couldn't stand fighting this war alone, she's depressed, with a very negative outlook on life, she works in her family business and stopped going to college this last year, stays on the computer most of the time playing social games, and it really hurt having to see her throw away her brilliant future and relationships, since she's been pushing everyone away. friends and me as well, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I contacted all of her best friends and told them to be close to her but everyone has their issues and most of them don't want to have anything to do with her anymore, so she's alone. She wrote me a message the other night, telling me I was an a**hole, that I denied my feelings for her and she couldn't trust me, out of the blue. A few hours later she wrote me that she misses me, that se probably always will. I didn't have the heart to answer that, I felt if she was going to go on with her life and she chose not to trust me, it's her decision and I didn't want to make it harder on her. This morning she sent another message, telling we she wanted some ps3 games back, funny thing is, she doesn't even have a ps3 at her place, and most certainly doesn't have the money to buy it right now. She wrote me she would be passing by my house this afternoon to get them. I answered nobody would be home in the afternoon, and she wrote me to call her, asking me where I would be. I called... maybe a mistake, I don't know. But I told her I would be going to her place tonight to bring the games to her, I could feel she was worried about my whereabouts this afternoon so I answered her without she asking, telling her I would be at the Gym, and she felt relieved, we still have a strong connection. Tonight I'll go to her. Any sudjestions? Opinions? Truth is I want to be with her, I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but not like this. I love her too much, so my true priority is wanting to get her out of her head a little and make her realize how special she is and how she deserves to be happy, about herself, about life, what she really wants and needs. I know I'm not her father(who is a total ass by the way), and I'm not part of her family so it's really not my job to help her, but I care about her as a soul mate would do.

Just serious answers please.
I don't know if there's something to read in this.
Add Opinion