How can I stop attracting other girls' boyfriends?

It always happens. I meet a nice guy, we become friends, I find out he has a girlfriend and I'm relieved because that means that he won't notice me in "that way" and it won't be anything that I have to worry about as far as our friendship is concerned and I move on and continue to treat him the same as I would my other friends.

But...

My first boyfriend started out like this and while we were friends I started getting "the vibe" (girls, you know what I'm talking about, when his actions and the way that he looks at you just changes and you know he making moon-eyes at you). I kinda ignored it, because I knew he had a girlfriend and wouldn't do anything so all I had to do was keep my cool because I figured it would only become a problem if I made it a problem. But then a couple weeks later, he said that he broke up with his girlfriend and asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I thought it was a little weird, but I liked him too so I said yes (I was 15 and still young and stupid...)

The guy I'm dating now, we were also really close friends and he and his girlfriend were seriously IN LOVE and I figured I was safe. But then I started getting "the vibe" from him too, he never actually did anything inappropriate, but he started acting differently when we were alone than when we were around our other friends and just the way he looked at me sometimes, I knew something was up. But since he never actually did or said anything wrong, I figured, I'd ignore it, keep my cool and maybe it would go away. I did have a bit of a crush on him, but I wished nothing but good things for him and his girlfriend so I made sure that I didn't do anything wrong (I think I tried a little too hard because later he said that he noticed how hard I was trying...) The following summer he and his girlfriend broke up (she left him for someone else) and then when school started in the fall we started dating (cuz there really wasn't anything holding us back).

There's this other guy friend of mine (still has his girlfriend and it doesn't seem like that's going to change anytime soon, thank God) but there are times when I get that vibe from him and it makes me really nervous. Again, he's never actually done or said anything but I KNOW that he is attracted to me and it bothers me.

In all these cases, I became friends with these guys first and the girlfriends came along or I found out about them second and figured it would be weird to all of a sudden stop being friends with these guys all of a sudden if they didn't really do or say anything wrong.

Obviously my approach to this has been all wrong and I don't mean to be a lecher magnet but I don't understand why guys keep falling for me when they already have girlfriends, I don't treat them any differently than I do my other friends but it just...happens. Is there any way I can make it NOT happen?

2
2