Slept with my ex two weeks after breakup, now he seems super into me again, does he want me back?

My ex and I broke up two weeks ago. He was devastated to do it because he still wanted to be friends and hang out all the time. He said he still loves me but isn't "in love with me", aka, he cares about me and wants to spend time with me but that passionate love was gone.

So I agreed to try to be friends... we didn't talk or hang out for one week because I needed some time... then he started constantly asking me to hang out. I told him it wouldn't be the same but once we were hanging out, it was... if anything, it felt BETTER than before. He seemed totally into me whereas before he seemed bored and annoyed.

I didn't put in effort or ask him to hang out, but I said yes a few times when he asked... then last night (two weeks after our breakup), we had sex... I told myself I wasn't going to sleep with him again but in the moment it just felt right.

It was different. It felt... romantic. Which was something that had been missing from our sex life for months. It was extremely intimate and passionate and he was doing all he could to please ME, when he used to be so selfish in bed. And the look in his eyes... it felt like he really loved me, moreso than it had in months.

I'm so confused. We broke up because his feelings were changing. Was it the time apart that made him want me so bad, or did he probably just want a good bang since he's been sexless for a few weeks?

Is there any chance he wants me back or am I just the dumb girl who slept with her ex?

Feeling confused.
2
1