My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore, Is it something else going on or has she fell out of love?

My girlfriend told me two days ago that she doesn't love me anymore via Skype in her words as much as she did when we first started dating.Were in a long distance relationship an I visited her a month ago and she was ecstatic and loved me even more. When we both had to go home it was really hard. We promised to talk even more to compensate for being so far way again and everything was perfect.So last week she was very distant I didn't think much of it because she does this when she gets busy. She would not talk to me much then say she would talk to me in the morning and would never call I would have to call her later and she would just say she forgot when in reality she was avoiding me but was saying how she missed me and everything and even called me one day telling me how she missed me. So the day she told me she didn't love me she tried to make it like it was no big deal not as serious as it should be. And was so shocked I was mad then was rude and harsh about it then tried to be remorseful then back to rude. She says I don't try hard enough when I initiate everything then she said its because I won't let her live with the mistakes she's made in the past. Its unfair because she didn't start feeling bad about it unil like 10 months into our relationship how much it affected me until later. She broke down when I went to visit her and we thought we got through It. She says I won't let her live with and I'm boring I do the same stuff all the time and my life is a sap story. Then she goes on to maybe she's pregnant and scared to and that's part of it. Then keeps saying she's just not attracted to me anymore and doesn't like to hear my problems and knows she's there for that but doesn't want to do it. When she's sad she drinks it off or ignores everyone and doesn't talk to anyone and prefers it. We argued a while and she even said she wants her partying freedom back and gave up that for me in our relationship .She says she cares about me but now all of a sudden says shel do what she wants and maybe shell find someone else she doesn't know and needs time to think but yet keeps rubbing in my face she might party even though she knows its not the smart thing to do and get shitfaced drunk. Originally she blamed me then said maybe its her and that I think I dindt do anything but in reality I feel she wants to break up because of the distance and she can't deal with her past when I've delt with it awhile and I'm almost over it but she doesn't believe it I even mentioned if she would've cared like she was supposed to in the fitrst place she wouldn't have dug herself in the situation. I feel pathetic she hasn't really talked to me saying she needs time to think about what she's doing she realizes its her but gets mad at me because I don't understand and I don't respect her and keeps saying she needs to see if she still loves me. She says she's not going to do anything stupid and is making me wait for 2 days for a answer to get her thoughts together. Is she out of love?
4
1