"Christian negates his own morality"?

Interesting video and short (15 minutes) ideas? Refutations?

124

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha! HIlarious. This is not based on a mature understanding of "Faith". Our understanding of what is moral cannot possibly compare to the God's morality. The Bible even says, "your righteousness is like dirty rags to Me".

These people are claiming that blind obedience to God is not moral. That is based on what we think morality is. Look around the world, we are not a "moral" race. So I find the video laughable. And this poor guy who is attempting to be Christian is trying to defend his "faith" by using their definitions of morality.

Poor guy. He doesn't know he has only been tricked by semantics gurus and word smiths.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If you don't morally evaluate claims you're not a moral agent... that's pretty much by definition

• @Skadouchebag I just wanted to thank you. Brilliant, funny, and very, very good.

• you should check out my deviantart journal in addition to that channel keep in mind that all quotes unless otherwise stated come from C. S. Lewis): sin-and-love.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=40