How do you deal with grief and loss of someone?

How do you deal with grief and loss of someone??

1219

Most Helpful Guy

• I accept that one day we all will die, I mourn the fact that I will no longer have access to them, but celebrate the life that they had. Additionally I feel greatful for the impact that they had on my life

Most Helpful Girl

• I just sit and cry if I had a horse I would be with my horse I would go to the beach to

What Guys Said 18

• You don't because you haven't lost them and don't need to get over it put simply they're only gone temporarily you'll be joining them one day in the same place and that's called home because the two first humans were made in the afterlife not on earth. Earth isn't our home and your loved one is going there and so will we all one day.

• Mourn and try to remember the good times. That they are in peace with God!

• Remember all the good times, and remember that they wouldn't want you to be miserable about their passing. And have faith that they are in a better place, now.

• Dear nothing but time can heal it..

I am sorry for you if you lost a loved one.. just try to keep yourself busy and think positive

• Celebrate their life (in my case lives), I think of comedy otherwise to get away from their absence, and I also thank members of our military for their service (my Father was retired Air Force)

• How i deal with grief or loss, i do things to make myself feel better.

• Kind of an useless reply, but I don't know. I've never lost somebody close.

• I celebrate for there passing. Only cause they no longer have to suffer in the Hell we call life. That's just me.

• I just reassure myself with them being in a better place and accept that it happened.

• I deal with by living day by day

• pay the funeral bills

• I sacrifice someone to Odin and he comes down and we have an all weekend binge

• not anymore, nobody cared in the past.

• Try to make my self busy in something

• By doing good deeds in their honor/memory.

• I am so bad at it

• change surroundings, go somewhere, distract yourself. you are not responsible for this!

• Just accept the unavoidable irreversible

What Girls Said 11

• Very well.
    When I had Learned my grandma was Dying of Cancer, it was tough. But in time, I accepted that she was going to a Better place and it was Then, my Friend, I realized with even writing her Eulogy, that, "We all have to die from something."
    Grandma's last Words to me. xx

• We all deal with grief in our own ways. Since I am spiritual it was fairly easy for me. I just know they are with me.
    No everyone is going to think like me and that is okay.

• Separation is an illusion, because souls are always in direct contact anyway.

• I give myself time to cry and feel awful, it sucks, losing someone is a horrible feeling, but life goes on and I try to think about how lucky I was to have that person in my life.

• Me and my best friend ate ice cream, cried a lot, and remembered all the good times we had with her mom before she passed on

• Pray for them and busy yourself.

• Prayer

• I take a couple days to give myself time to deal with the loss. After that I try to push my life forward as good as possible.

• oh yeah that easy?

• @Mowahbi I need some time to grieve obviously, crying it all out and stuff... after that I'm still sad for a long time but I try not to fall down that spiral of sadness, because that probably isn't what the person would want me to do.

• I am too emotional to get truth that easy I can show that I am strong but when it comes to reconsider my self I start thinking of some kind of scenarios that I could avoid with the next one i meet

• I'm agnostic and kinda a believer in weird things. For me, the soul never dies, it only moves on.

• surround yourself with the people and things you love and pray most importantly.

• You just need to keep on moving forward and don't get stuck in the loop