Do you believe in horoscope signs?

If you do, what's yours? Did you know there's rising and moon signs associated with your zodiac sign?Do you believe in horoscope signs??

68102

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people want to feel like mysterious things can be explained. I don't believe in astrology, but when i meet someone who is into it, I find they act like their sign. It's the power of suggestion i think. Aries people act like aries people, pisces like pisces... and we are all guilty of shooing away exceptions to astrology when they don't fit, believer or non-believer.

If someone say proudly "I'm a Leo." then I will believe that the attributes of a leo will apply here, but only because the person does, not because I actually believe the sun was in a particular position in the sky over the city the moment he was born and this gave him particular personality traits.

leos are hot. that about sums up my belief. lol

• πŸ˜‚ I understand what you mean and I think you're right

• Maybe I just like your comment because I am a leo:) ha. All flirts aside. Your rational response is appreciated especially your opening sentence. Explain the unknown with any story line is quite comforting, and removes fear as well as uncertainty about our importance/existence in life. So subscribing to it is quite calming. Whether it be astrology or theology. Of course, I'm not sure how hot I act simply due to my radiant kitty like nature.

Thanks for your sharing your opinion!

• Well if you read up on leos, then you'll know exactly why I find them attractive lol.