Do you believe in horoscope signs?

If you do, what's yours? Did you know there's rising and moon signs associated with your zodiac sign?Do you believe in horoscope signs??

68102

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people want to feel like mysterious things can be explained. I don't believe in astrology, but when i meet someone who is into it, I find they act like their sign. It's the power of suggestion i think. Aries people act like aries people, pisces like pisces... and we are all guilty of shooing away exceptions to astrology when they don't fit, believer or non-believer.

If someone say proudly "I'm a Leo." then I will believe that the attributes of a leo will apply here, but only because the person does, not because I actually believe the sun was in a particular position in the sky over the city the moment he was born and this gave him particular personality traits.

leos are hot. that about sums up my belief. lol

• πŸ˜‚ I understand what you mean and I think you're right

• Maybe I just like your comment because I am a leo:) ha. All flirts aside. Your rational response is appreciated especially your opening sentence. Explain the unknown with any story line is quite comforting, and removes fear as well as uncertainty about our importance/existence in life. So subscribing to it is quite calming. Whether it be astrology or theology. Of course, I'm not sure how hot I act simply due to my radiant kitty like nature.

Thanks for your sharing your opinion!

• Well if you read up on leos, then you'll know exactly why I find them attractive lol.

What Guys Said 102

• Of course not. I'm not 5 anymore.

• I believe in God,

Also, I wouldn't let some numbers, dates, or stars tell me how to live my life. I wouldn't give these man made things so much control. Yes, they are cool to look at, however, we choose what traits we want and which ones we want to ditch. It isn't set and stone.

• The idea that everyone born at the same time that I was born would have almost identical personalities is ludicrous!

• I do not believe in arbitrarily drawn lines over star constellations having any bearing on one's life whatsoever.

• They are a real bit of human culture. They are not predictive. If you look at a horoscope with a skeptical eye, you will notice that every horoscope applies to every person. They are never wrong because they don't say anything. They merely predict things that happen to every person rather frequently.

• Horoscopes can be interesting for sure, but I don't dedicate my life to following all the information they contain, it is more something I take with a grain of salt. I say this because if a given scenario is vague enough it can fit any number of people, places or circumstances, which is why many horoscopes are not to be taken seriously. They are a curiosity to me, and like any good curiosity shop I will peruse them from time to time, and then when I have had my fill, I will leave somewhat entertained. :)

• No, they are so vague it can apply to anyone, they also can be switched between different signs and people will believe it, and the fact that if it was true then twins with totally different lives and behaviors shouldn't exist. The twins should be exactly the same and do the same.
    Dumb to believe it.

• No I don't, I never believed in them. What I see and hear about my horoscope sign does not occur. Everyday I do my best to keep myself and my family happy and that's enough. A horoscope symbol cannot control over my happiness and success, it depends on who I am!

• I don't believe in, but of. There is an effect if one takes the time to create their own birth chart. Get something like Parker's Astrology, a compass and a steel rule and create your own chart. There is a meditation aspect to this, of you take your time to draw as perfect as you can. Try it once.

• Way more than i'd like. Cusp apex of cancer and leo

• Definitely not #Barnum-effect

• Some of is legit, but I don't think it's 100% accurate

I'm an Aries

• I do not. I am a Capricorn. I know there is some kind of sience but excuse me if I don't belive it. there are 7 billion people on earth and 12 horoscopes that gives you more that 550 million people by sign. they can't all have the same life...

• I get where you're coming from and I totally understand ☺

• No, I don't. I'd consider myself to be a fairly tolerable person. And oddly enough, while horoscopes are harmless, they're one of the things I have difficulty tolerating. I think it might be a let peeve of mine.

• Did you know that the signs are bullshit? I'm not taking about that they aren't true. Even their own internal logic that is based on facts is wrong. The Signs don't represent the star formation you've been born under anymore.

• Yes they works but most people fails to understand, there is lot more to look in to get a clear picture.

With further subdivision of the same into twenty seven nakshatra. Knowing your accurate Janma Nakshatra is very important as per vedic astrology.

• No. The information is things that can apply to anyone

• Do I believe they exist, yes, of course. It's just that they don't mean shit.

• I'm a libra.
    I have no idea... can anyone tell me what are the benefits of being one?

And can I meet a nice girl? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• No I don't believe them, just like j don't believe in a god, or the tooth fairy or whatever. They can be fun to read, but honestly there are so many people writing them that you could read 10 different ones in a day and nothing is true. Or your mind find a way to relate your life to a passage.

• No, but it's good to know since around here people will inevitably ask you about it. I've known some that tell me outright that we won't be friends because I'm a Leo and it contrasts their sign

• No, I don't believe in it. There's so many scientific, astronomical mistakes in the concept of astrology.

• I think they are fun and can give an insight into a person's personality. But ultimately that should not be taken seriously.

• Our talk lead me to look at your profile which let me see this question,

I really don't know what is moon rising or stuff like this, my date of birth is 27jun 1997,

I will follow your profile and wait for message. To know about this rising and moon sign things, Or else you can whatsapp the links on this number +91-9039850007

(I am indian and and not creepy just some strong geek traits with nerd rising)

• I don't have the Xper to reply via pm unfortunately and I don't do whatsapp :o

• The rising sign is the way you open and show yourself to others while the moon sign is how your emotional subconscious self acts.

• How to find it

• Nope, don't believe in horoscopes cause i believe it's the work of the devil.

• I do to a point, but there is far more to the Zodiac than simple horoscopes and when your birthday falls.

• nope total bullshit

• Nope even if what they say sometimes happens for real.

• Pisces... 🐟🐟🐠🐳 But I can not believe it because it was arbitrarily fixed by humans. But sometimes reading the horoscope is funny

• True, it can be very fixed and not true sometimes but it's funny yes 😁

• No, but I am a cancer. I honestly prefer using the Meyers-Briggs personality types.

• More from Guys
    72

What Girls Said 67

• I don't believe in astrology, but I find it interesting :) It's a good way of getting to know yourself and your personality, but in the end it shouldn't be seen as fact. I can see a bit of myself in all of the zodiac signs, and I think that's just how it works with people. They take common character traits that people can relate to easily and make it sound unique to the zodiac sign.

• I do not. I do, however, find them amusing.

I just saw an ad on Facebook that told me that my sign (Leo) in 10 years, will be broke and homeless and my fiance's sign (Virgo) will be in prison. So we decided that we must get into some pretty serious shit that lands him in prison and cleans out everything we have haha

• I like the idea of horoscopes, but I don't actively scour and decipher mine every single day. I know my horoscope (Virgo), and when I meet new people/someone I'm interested in, I'll look for theirs and make small little comparisons to their sign and their actions, but I don't really believe in it.

• I believe it somewhat may have an affect on people mainly if they believe in it.
    I can completely see how I’m a Cancer, a lot of their traits match me very strongly. And yes I did know about the moon signs etc.

• Not really, but my sister is super into it.

I fit my star sign, Aries, but it's probably the Forer Effect.

• I'm a Sagittarius. Aside from having some bow skills, there is absolutely nothing Sagittarian about me.

• To an extent, yes.
    But more so than just the sun sign, you're an amalgamation of your moon sign, rising sign and so on...

• Kind of I think there fun... but not to be taken too seriously... and if your interested Im a Virgo... also I thats how its spelled

• Not in the least. We're supposed to believe that everyone who's birthday falls into a certain time frame all have the same personality traits and the same struggles at the same time? Lol that is just silly

• This Gemini Here, does, One, hun, of the Good Twin Within, huh, @coolbreeze?
    Good Luck. xx

• Okay stand back. Astrology does not only include your star sign most commonly known as your Sun Sign. There are other planets. Each of these planets will have a different sign. Sometimes many planets are in the same sign. Each planet will also be placed in a house, again sometimes many planets will be in a house. Then each planet will be an amount of degrees apart. This makes an 'aspect' between two planets. The core meaning of each planet will communicate with each other depending on the aspect. You can also decode the meaning of comets at the time of birth.

All this information could and should be used to determine your personality traits, not just your Sun Sign.

The reason the Sun Sign or star sign is si popular is because it is the easiest to determine and follows a near year based pattern /cycle.

There are not only 12 personalities people

• No. I can't believe there are people out there that actually think it's real.

• i kind of believe in them
    i am cancer

• Kinda. Libra

• No because I believe in proofs and evidences.

• I think there's a reason they're a stereotype, there's some truth to them. I'm a libra, I hate fighting, unfairness, injustice. There's no way I'd be as stubborn, rude, and selfish as my best friend lol, who is a taurus.

Love you aims xD

• Yeah I agree with you there's always a little truth in every story

• Lol yes they do. and both of those tauruses are like the definition of taurus. I can't see either of them being a libra, but I still care for them

• Friends are friends :)

• Not even a little

• Nope. Can’t define a person by the date they were born.

• No, never have and never will.

• I don’t believe in horoscopes. Honestly if you look at the instagram horoscope pages, sometimes they are relatable but 80% of the post just aren’t me at all. I’m reading one post that will say β€œGeminis (I’m a Gemini btw) will do this...” And I’m thinking to myself, β€œI wouldn’t /I don’t do that...” I think they are fun to look at, but I don’t think too much about it.

• Yea taurus

• No but iys intresting to listen qhen my roomie talks about it
    I am between aqua and capricorn

• Aries Sun
    Taurus rising
    Capricorn moon
    I love astrology
    I have my mars in aqua and venus in Pisces
    Im Capricorn dominate

• I have always been into this ever since I was a kid, lol. I like to mix my horoscope sign with numerology because it's so accurate for me, personally.

You'd be surprised what you learn if you read about your sign and your numerology readings together.

I'm a cancer so I'm hello clingy, sensitive and emotional. If you did numerology reading on my desire number then it matches up and would say the same thing. Pretty cool!

• Nope. Not one bit

• No...

• I'm a Capricorn rising (True - I look like a serious bitch)

Gemini Sun (I have a lot of gemini traits)

Cancer Moon (my feelings are really fucking deep to the point of no return)

• Yeah

• I strongly do.

• I sort of do. I'm a cancer sun, sagittarius rising, capricorn moon.

• More from Girls
    37