Do you indulge in spiritual practices? (Girls and guys both)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. It's a part of who I am

• What type of spiritual activity do u indulge in?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I do yoga sometimes with my mum does that count?

• That's Great! But that's just the physical aspect. I was talking about the more mental aspects of it...

• In that case, no. I've tried meditation but found it really boring.

• No. I'm not religious or spiritual. I have some basic beliefs about positive and negative energy but that's about the extent of it. I do yoga, but it's not spiritual for me.. just meditative, relaxing and physically enjoyable.

• I don't, no.

• Nope

• Depends what you mean. I don't go to church or anything like that.

• I mean do u meditate or something?

• Sometimes.

• I dabble in witchcraft :)

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. I don't have a religion. However, I do work on bettering myself in daily life and being nicer to others. To improve my outlook on life as well as networking myself so I can have a more successful future.

• I meditate, and I listen to the voice of our world. :)

• No, I don't engage in practices that are specifically spiritual, like meditation. I don't believe that meditation is particularly beneficial, as opposed to taking a walk or a bike ride or drawing or snuggling with a loved one or playing music or knitting or playing with your dog.

• Never and I don't consider starting that.

• To an extent. I'm somewhat superstitious and regularly work on some form of restraints (whether it'd be eating less or not masturbating) because it highly benefits me on a mental and spiritual level (especially the latter).

• If spiritual as in religious practices. No I don't. Because I think religion was meant to keep the masses from just killing each other and treating each other well. And while I think it's honestly gone too far. I honestly think it's just a waste of my time and resources to practice anything like that. I also believe it's entirely possible to be kind and thoughtful to one another without organized religion.

• yep I pray and or read my Bible everyday. crazy things happened man that's super cool.

• My spiritual practice is to drink rum and grill fish on the evenings.

• No. I waste my time differently.

• Does praying 5 times daily count?

• No, though I recognize the mental health benefits of meditation, there's no spiritual connotations for me.

• Negitive

• Yes, especially the ones that you can drink.

• Best way of beginning spirituality is of course, questioning everything we know.

• Yes i think that is benefit for the mental and take step back on events

• No. Since there’s no empirical evidence for the existence of spirits, souls, or other supernatural forces, I fail to see the point in indulging in them.

I am a man of the physical, not metaphysical. However, I do oftentimes reflect on my day (which I guess could loosely be considered “meditation”). However, my “meditation” doesn’t involve anything supernatural/spiritual. I understand that my thoughts and emotions are just neurochemical reactions: nothing more, nothing less.