Religious, How often do you pray and why do you pray?

Detailed answers is appreciated. I'm also wondering on why you're praying and if you've got some benefits from it. #Religious #Praying #God
  • I don't pray
  • Once a week
  • Once a day or every evening
    Vote C
  • Five times a day
    Vote D
  • Depends on my mood and from period to period
    Vote E
  • A couple of times in the month
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1320

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually pray a few times a day, but I go through periods where I forget to pray because my mind is too busy with other things.

I pray to invite and honor the transforming power of God, and I pray for the well-being of other people, other things, situations. I pray to help change my attitude about things, to invite a change of heart and mind if I am troubled with something. I pray in a meditational state when I can - it's hard. I suffer anxiety so quieting my mind to meditate is difficult.

Most of the benefit I see is personal.

Most Helpful Guy