Are morals subjective or objective?

My freind says what is wrong is wrong and vice versa because she believes in her values to be right always. For me people have different set of personal values affected by culture. Religion etc
What are your thoughts? Are morals subjective or objective??

Most Helpful Guy

• morals are objective and logical but what you think about them or how you feel about them is obviously subjective.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's dependent upon the societal institutions a person is introduced to from family to school to religion and how they perceive these message. Therefore, it's relatively subjective.