Do you think scientists don't believe in god just because of their profession?

They argue that god doesn't exist and says it's all about science... Do you think they would believe in God if they were in other profession?Do you think scientists don't believe in god just because of their profession?

1334

Most Helpful Girl

• Precisely, their proffesion requires honesty and critical thinking.

• Some fake internet scientists think that science is an argument against intelligent design. The more you study about the universe the more humbling it is though.

• I also learned about water systems boiler operation and environmental protection. Even plumbing systems required physics and formulas when doing in depth training

• @theflash675 Getme somma dat environmental protection knowledge!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Their profession has nothing to do with it. Science only works in which is observable only, and you can physically observe God to claim wheather he exist or not.

Many scientist throughout were thiest and others athiest. Their education has nothing to do with wheather they believe in God or not.