Do you believe that God truly exist?

I just want to know your thoughts.
I believe He is real.

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• People have various view ranging from no and maybe to definitely there is. Even within the Theistic circle, the perception of GOD, varies from monotheistic to polytheistic and pantheistic. Atheists and Agnostics seem to struggle with what they term as Hiddenness of GOD. They ask that if GOD exists why does he makes it difficult to believe on him. Philosophically this view brings in contradictions. But mostly people don't want to acknowledge GOD because of Accountability factor. Such people can be identified with a particular hatred for GOD and Theistic worldview especially the Christian Worldview. They claim Christians are all weaklings and a bunch no-brainers. However, it's the opposite. The Christian apologists are among the finest intellectuals on the planet- a fact that people from other worldview hate to admit. The atheistic fielders would just dismantle other Theistic notions simply, but when it comes to Christian worldview, they can't stand it since -it has support from every other field of study and much more strong foundations and answers questions on origin, meaning, morality and destiny, giving ample strength to conscience, accountability of actions and the Knowledge of Eternity- something which hasn't been achieved by any other worldview. Not even up to a quarter of what Christianity puts forward. You now know, what all answers your question can generate. It's good to have reflections on faith every now and then.

Personally, I am a Christian. I believe in GOD. He is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe he exists but why is my life so fucked up is my question

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same question for myself.. But I don't blame Him for having a messed up life, i blame myself.

• I want to know why he gave me this life and this destiny... it seems odd to me that he could have given me another better one but chose this one

• I don't know what you are going through right now, and i am sorry for that.
      Believe me, my childhood life is a battlefield that you can't even imagine.. but i chose not to be affected by that.. I chose to lead a not so perfect life but a happy one.