Do you believe that God truly exist?

I just want to know your thoughts.
I believe He is real.

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• People have various view ranging from no and maybe to definitely there is. Even within the Theistic circle, the perception of GOD, varies from monotheistic to polytheistic and pantheistic. Atheists and Agnostics seem to struggle with what they term as Hiddenness of GOD. They ask that if GOD exists why does he makes it difficult to believe on him. Philosophically this view brings in contradictions. But mostly people don't want to acknowledge GOD because of Accountability factor. Such people can be identified with a particular hatred for GOD and Theistic worldview especially the Christian Worldview. They claim Christians are all weaklings and a bunch no-brainers. However, it's the opposite. The Christian apologists are among the finest intellectuals on the planet- a fact that people from other worldview hate to admit. The atheistic fielders would just dismantle other Theistic notions simply, but when it comes to Christian worldview, they can't stand it since -it has support from every other field of study and much more strong foundations and answers questions on origin, meaning, morality and destiny, giving ample strength to conscience, accountability of actions and the Knowledge of Eternity- something which hasn't been achieved by any other worldview. Not even up to a quarter of what Christianity puts forward. You now know, what all answers your question can generate. It's good to have reflections on faith every now and then.

Personally, I am a Christian. I believe in GOD. He is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe he exists but why is my life so fucked up is my question

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same question for myself.. But I don't blame Him for having a messed up life, i blame myself.

• I want to know why he gave me this life and this destiny... it seems odd to me that he could have given me another better one but chose this one

• I don't know what you are going through right now, and i am sorry for that.
      Believe me, my childhood life is a battlefield that you can't even imagine.. but i chose not to be affected by that.. I chose to lead a not so perfect life but a happy one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yes although some prayers go unanswered, its not all about that. It's about having faith and your trust in HIM.

1|1
    1|1
  • I accept the possiblity, but I don't really believe. Least of all in the Christian version. I choose to believe in a chill God who doesn't care what you believe, as long as you're a decent human being. The Christian version is far too sadistic ans evil, and they could be wrong for all they know.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% certain a creator/God exist.

To deny a creator or a superior being that is unmatched in power, wisdom and knowledge over humans is to be willingly foolish and extremely delusional.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope i believe people made it up for kids to feel better kinda like santa or mabye people were just taking a lot of lsd and thought they were gods

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, he's having a Friday night poker session with Santa and the rest of them rascals.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• He is right.
    "Our Father Who Art in Heaven..."xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have enough information to make a decision on that subject..

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in a being who created the Universe but not the God of Abraham.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say yes but I'm more agnostic than anything tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

1|1
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes