I can read people's mind, what can I do about it?

I can read people's mind

But it bothers me.

Do you know what I can do about it?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• I can also read minds,
    You are an empath,
    You believe in symbols and meanings,
    you are a healer at heart,
    You read might be able to read mines
    Now read me?
    Now before you read my mind, know this.
    I am not attuned to the moon.
    I commonly troll.
    I can also read people's minds.
    You can only read my username and picture,
    Which is not set by me by the way
    I am well versed in symbolism,
    I may or may not be an empath, I don't think I am
    IF I was I'd be a dark empath

read me?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my age could be fake, my sex could be fake, my mho could be manipulated.
      I could just change that display picture just for you.

:)

• unresolved from the time i was there*

• All I feel is as if you think something is going down as if you are losing something or think you miss or missed something in your life while I feel you have to look up because you did not and then you will find it because it is already there and then you remember you actually never did miss anything. It is as if I really hear God above you talking Look up , here I am and I am you and you is who I am and what you seek. I see Him litteraly point at you when I look at the house you are talking about if you would go inside and go to the attic.

Most Helpful Girl