I can read people's mind, what can I do about it?

I can read people's mind

But it bothers me.

Do you know what I can do about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can also read minds,
    You are an empath,
    You believe in symbols and meanings,
    you are a healer at heart,
    You read might be able to read mines
    Now read me?
    Now before you read my mind, know this.
    I am not attuned to the moon.
    I commonly troll.
    I can also read people's minds.
    You can only read my username and picture,
    Which is not set by me by the way
    I am well versed in symbolism,
    I may or may not be an empath, I don't think I am
    IF I was I'd be a dark empath

read me?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my age could be fake, my sex could be fake, my mho could be manipulated.
      I could just change that display picture just for you.

:)

• Show All
    • unresolved from the time i was there*

• All I feel is as if you think something is going down as if you are losing something or think you miss or missed something in your life while I feel you have to look up because you did not and then you will find it because it is already there and then you remember you actually never did miss anything. It is as if I really hear God above you talking Look up , here I am and I am you and you is who I am and what you seek. I see Him litteraly point at you when I look at the house you are talking about if you would go inside and go to the attic.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• No you can't

0|0
    0|0
    • People deny because they know it is true but do not want it to come out. They are hiding it. But they have evil plans right now. And I do not want to hear them.

• Show All
    • Well you could prove it scientifically and change the course of human history... but id imagine you won't do that. Right?

• Yeah, I would have an idea pretty much of what could go on. But it is a long story. But you will be amazed what this all could mean pretty much if you only knew about it but it is not easy to talk about or to explain it. I think there is a link with conquering America in a dishonest way and that it is done by perverted people who created a new religion like protestant and attacked the Natives who lived there in the back what is forbidden by the law. Those perverted people believed and saw Jesus as the Phallus symbol and what we call a propagation god they talked with and communicate with through telepathy. Later they called this the new religion with Jesus actually as a rebellion, who rose and went to America to fight for his sexual freedom and hate all people who are against it. And Christians know about this. So praying is the same as telepathy with Jesus their phallus God. Also known as the sun god when the sun comes up. So these Christians are very aggressive and rebellious.

• Ooh! Can you read my mind? Please?

And this sounds a bit like ghost. So just purposely get it wrong a few times and say it went away. People should leave you alone then.
    But really please. Read my mind before?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you could read people's minds, you would be too successful to be posting a stupid question like this on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is not about bragging. But about a serious problem.

• Show All
    • No, it is not try to figure out what they are thinking. I think such people exist but I do not believe it even works even there are some who try. It is more people just think things. Like when you talk you just talk and you can hear what they say. But you did not try to figure out what they would want to talk about. It does not work that way since you just listen to someone if some one talks to you. And that way you sometimes hear people what they say more telepathic and you could say why do they do that and not just shut up. They would do the world a favor because they are not nice people at all and very agressive and dangerous and fanatic and angry and they sit always in shops and behind kassa's and where you must pay for your stuff and they talk to you them selves what you do not want telepathic and they hear me as well and I hear them and they work with on tv also so I do not look tv listen no radio and I read no magazines and not since I was a child because there are to much impr

• impressions.

• If you can read mind's then what am I thinking about. And can you tell if I'm naked or dressed right now. ?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sorry I saw you naked immediately even before finishing reading your question. I kept my head away not watching it because I am proper. But Since I even read it in your question then well so far I would say you were naked or try to put something on or were busy to put something on also. If I may say so , at least if you are naked I hope you do. :)

• Show All
    • Yeah, I could not recognize it but now you say so I could see something that exactly could look like shaving your head. But you know you do not always know if what you see you see it right. It is a bit vague and not that clear. But I do not focus on it or being fixated or concentrated at all. I just pick up some signs and that is it. But I can not help it and it is easy to put it away so you yourself do not even notice since I am not busy with it. But I went to buy some potatoes in the shop fried and nothing was going on. Then I was thinking about those weird things with Jesus actually say as if they are aggressive and sooner or later will start a war against people. this time I felt really upset about what happened. I hear them really make plans and I am actually shocked they are Christians who believe in Jesus and make with Jesus these evil plans. So I start thinking about it but sooner or later they are going to attack people and they make that plan. I just do not want to hear them.

• lol :)

• I already can, there is this ancient book I got from Himalayan, where you can learn how to read mind and control all elements

0|0
    0|0
    • Control the elements sound interesting.

• Show All
    • @Mr_Smile Now it is time you really stop doing that to me. That is really creepy what you are saying that you are more than 500 years old and learned it during those years. :(
      All the time I read this I see the beach and the sea water. I can not stop visioning that anymore. I lately read more about more people who seem to be about 500 years old.
      I think , how is that possible. Everyday I wonder how I got my age and if that even is real. But 500 is really exaggerating it all in compare with my problem. Are you sure you feel allright. Because if you suffer or just feel a little bit said you are always allowed to tell me about it. By the way sorry for my English grammar , It is not my native language but I do my best but tranlate my language in English is actually impossible if you really want to know. Words do not fit really but ok with it. As we in the netherlands say 'jan met de pet'. Google for it and you know how that feels. I am curious what you get. But it can not be a problem.

• Not on this one I ensure you.

• I say find a way some where there no people like go camping give ur self a break

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you pay for it, then I go.

• Show All
    • That is really nice of you. It makes me already feel better. :)

• Np happy to help if I was rich I would take us both some where we could get a break form people thoughts if u ever need someone to talk to, that know how it feels I'm here for u

• No your insain please go see a doctor or make a reaction YouTube channel

0|0
    0|0
  • You are actually a crazy person. Seek mental help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a politician.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to read mine

0|0
    0|0
    • I read nothing. Not in the first place. It bould be your suppress depression because for a second I saw with you something lower what means deep something heavy and dark what felt as a depression. Because it is suppressed it could be I see further nothing because perhaps you hiding it behind a happy face or just a happy attitude or try at least do things not to feel that depression. But I can't help just feeling a little sadness also. But further, I read nothing. But from what I see I think you should do something about your depression.

• Hi, can you follow me please

• Ok, I can.

• Read my mind

0|0
    0|0
    • I read nothing from your mind. I see only all over a sudden a flower in your head. Perhaps that is important to you. I don't know. To me it means nothing but perhaps to you, it does so perhaps give it a thought because I feel it heavy and extremely. I can not see if the flower is white or light pink. Somehow further I have a feeling as if you want to hide something with your head or in your mind. I keep the feeling more like please talk about it or try to find someone you can talk about it. But you know best what is good for you. Further, I see a small green reptilian in your head that wants to communicate with you so nobody will disturb you. It looks a bit like this 🦎 with the same size but it is not creepy or something.

• Show All
    • Barum effect proves nothing. And that is why you can not prove it. It is that simple.

• I mean Barnum

• Can u read my mind?

0|0
    0|0
    • As far I read your mind you are quite soft. Softer than others who really yell at me. And I want it to be stopped. Further, I do not want to read your mind but I can't help to notice people's good or bad intentions and some people are so vicious as hell can be.

• no you can't lol
    why are you listening to the watchers
    they are liars

Genesis 6
    and it came to pass when the fallen angels entered the women and they became pregnant and they gave birth to giants

www.vedic-management.com/.../agiantsdilemma.jpg

let the bodies of the titans be a reminder of the love and judgement of my GOD for he washed the earth clean and saved the human race
    cause when men could no longer sustain them the giants began to devour mankind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQtQiNLMl4

as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of man

media.giphy.com/media/f7P3R0RufkQXm/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Who are the watchers?

• they are in Vedic Sanskirt

how do you not know this?

• Yeah you are right. I should. But it was long time ago. thanks for reminding me. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't even think it's possible to count the amount of drugs you must be on 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • please read my mind right now.. i'm thinking loud and clear for you. the answer is in there

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I read nothing. I feel only a bit negativity. Or a bit strange of what I feel. Nothing more actually. But more like a vibration or a low vibration.

• i was wishing you a happy birthday...

• Oh, thank you very much. Yeah, I knew, I felt something strange. Nobody ever wished me that. Thank you.

• Pls do me. I want to believe you

0|0
    0|0
    • All that I feel is you are a bit seductive as with the spirit of Jezebel. I do not know if you are aware of it or not but many people have that if they know it or not.

• It's more like trying to figure out someone's personality rather than reading their mind. Right.

• Well, people try to figure out what is reading some once mind. I was not. I only asked to advise what to do. And in the rest, I am not interested.

Recommended myTakes