What do u think about Islam and Muslims?

What do u feel about them? Do you think people around the world have enough info to judge Islam? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I have seen from the religion so far, it is absolutely beautiful. Muslims are very welcoming, open-minded and interested in others. It is very unfortunate that there are so many small-minded people who have such bad thoughts about Islam and Muslims. I think people need to think for themselves, not follow the masses and see that Islam is not terrorism. The actions of a minority do not define a religion.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Go to the middle East and find out for your self. Psst don't go out at night alone dressed in a Skirt unless you like being raped.

• Rape cases are only common in the Middle East?

• I actually have been to the Middle East (Oman) quite a few times. I have traveled a lot but I have never felt safer than I have there. If you have different experiences from travelling there, then that's fine and I would like to hear them. If you have not travelled there yet, I don't think you have the right to speak like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You notice how all the girls don't say anything bad considering they are prime rape targetd. An American woman dressed in a skimpy skirt walking down a street in Afghanistan. Guess what. Yeah you guessed right. Rape then a bullet to the head. That's Islam for you.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • aren't rape cases more common in western societies..

• Actually no, rape of women and children in middle eastern countries are for more prevalent. They don't keep track on the cases and children and women do not report the crimes because of the religious and cultural stigma associated with being a rape victim. I. E. Unclean, dishonored family, sex out of wedlock, the list goes on. etc... The most notable reason if in fear of the child or women being killed for reporting the crime's. You have to understand the middle east that it is not too keen on human rights so keeping a tab on how many girls and women are raped is considered a cultural taboo in those Islamic countries. They don't care nor do they want to know.

• So u are somehow saying that in Islam rape is acceptable?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• They are the same as people who follow other religions or no religion. And like all groups there are a few complete nutters out there.
    There's plenty of information available about Islam, but there are many people who choose to ignore that information and judge all Muslims based on the despicable actions of a tiny minority.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see it any differently to any other major relatively old religion. The issue is that pretty bad cultural norms and a lack of historical relativism pertaining to the Quran have taken over the large majority of the Muslim world. It's like a crazy conservative christian group takes over a large part of Western territory. Unfortunately it's Islam's time to have it's dark ages.

0|2
    0|0
  • They’re compassionate, giving and welcoming humans. And no, majority of the world is ignorant and bases their opinion off of stereotypes and the few black sheep.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not against them at all. Even though I know a lot of people who are. Also, I don't know why, but I seem to be attracted mostly to muslim men... My family is not too happy about this. As long as they don't try to convert me it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like every major religion has beef with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • religions dislike each other

• Show All
    • But do u think it s a problem and ehy

• Modern religions? Do they exist?

What Guys Said 11

• I have nothing against Muslims for the most part but im not a fan of Islam... but I'm not a fan of any organised religion so its not like im targeting just one

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the best about muslims and actually the worse about islam. I actually think people experienced enough to judge islam. In general i prefer that people should believe in what they want but should others leave alone with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a muslim people here probably hate us but I dont care. I hate them as much as they hate me. I hate everbody who hates me.

0|0
    0|1
    • Fuck off

• Show All
    • I see i m sorry for that tho

• No problem I am dealing with these kind of people everyday.

• The Muslims I know, are like everyone else. Some are kind and friendly, some aren't so much so. It's the same with every group of people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met hundreds of Muslims. Family oriented people.
    Islam has the same roots as Christianity and Judaism.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't trust Muslims since most of them believe non believers should be killed. They hate the Jews more than anything else. Ex Muslims have been warning society for many years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the teachings in the middle East seem to breed extremists in several countries. It also has many traditions and rules that seem even more archaic than those of Christianity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like Islam. Islam as a sum of its parts is against the fact that I am alive, so I think my. Position is justified. Of course not every interpretation of it wishes to end me, yet there are enough, and sadly those are far spread enough, that I cannot say Islam as it is now and I may coexist. I have a vested interested in existing.

About Muslims: As long as they don't want to harm me, alas I cannot say that this applies to all Muslims I know, I don't have a problem with them. Actually, I also have a problem with them if they do religious acts that harm others, such as the circumcision of children.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the guy who wants to see who's going to say "I don't like muslims" to call him an "islamophobe"

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah i m not gonna do that it s an app made for people to express their opinions

• This it the flake who I'm going to call a Muslim terrorists who likes to rape little girls and then kill her parents in front of her.

• It's an oppressive religion at best, and an outright violent religion at worst. Don't judge the faith by what your next door neighbour does, just it by the actions where Muslims are a majority and Religion and Law are intertwined: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the UAE, Oman, Chechnya, etc. Women are oppressed, homosexuals are persecuted, other religions are interfered with, apostates and critics of the faith are marked, this is a religion where scholars can issue warrants (Fatwas) and holy wars (Jihad) against those they deem as threats to the faith. This is a religion that advocates lying to infidels (taqiyya) to protect themselves. This is a religion that claims they are a religion of peace when nearly all terrorist attacks committed globally are done in the name of Allah. This is the religion that will not stop until it has established an international caliphate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to learn before judge

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes