What do u think about Islam and Muslims?

What do u feel about them? Do you think people around the world have enough info to judge Islam? Why?

612

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I have seen from the religion so far, it is absolutely beautiful. Muslims are very welcoming, open-minded and interested in others. It is very unfortunate that there are so many small-minded people who have such bad thoughts about Islam and Muslims. I think people need to think for themselves, not follow the masses and see that Islam is not terrorism. The actions of a minority do not define a religion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Go to the middle East and find out for your self. Psst don't go out at night alone dressed in a Skirt unless you like being raped.

• Rape cases are only common in the Middle East?

• I actually have been to the Middle East (Oman) quite a few times. I have traveled a lot but I have never felt safer than I have there. If you have different experiences from travelling there, then that's fine and I would like to hear them. If you have not travelled there yet, I don't think you have the right to speak like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You notice how all the girls don't say anything bad considering they are prime rape targetd. An American woman dressed in a skimpy skirt walking down a street in Afghanistan. Guess what. Yeah you guessed right. Rape then a bullet to the head. That's Islam for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • aren't rape cases more common in western societies..

• Actually no, rape of women and children in middle eastern countries are for more prevalent. They don't keep track on the cases and children and women do not report the crimes because of the religious and cultural stigma associated with being a rape victim. I. E. Unclean, dishonored family, sex out of wedlock, the list goes on. etc... The most notable reason if in fear of the child or women being killed for reporting the crime's. You have to understand the middle east that it is not too keen on human rights so keeping a tab on how many girls and women are raped is considered a cultural taboo in those Islamic countries. They don't care nor do they want to know.

• So u are somehow saying that in Islam rape is acceptable?