Do you ever feel like life is pre-destined for you?

Definition:
Predestine - determine (an outcome or course of events) in advance by divine will or fate.

Do you ever feel this way in life? That your life has been pre determined by a higher power.

Like no matter what you wanna do or whichever path you choose on your own fruition the universe rejects the life path you have chosen because your life has already been mapped out.

Even if your life is going in the direction you want it to go, do you believe it was because of YOUR OWN WILL or a divine force?Do you ever feel like life is pre-destined for you?

• Yeah
    Vote A
  • Noawww
    Vote B
  • Mayhaps it is, Mayhaps it isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Vote C
  • Are you off your meds again?
    Vote D
  • Something else
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to vote 'are you off your meds again' but I'm wondering the same sometimes. Maybe I need meds too 😓

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It pretty darn is pre-determined as early as conception. No matter what the child will do, it's life will have only certain limited amount of outcomes. The idea, that we are free and may do as we want to do and make our own lives is one of the biggest blue pill lies believed.

If I were able to, I'd stay in Germany in my childhood years and then moved to the US once I studied enough about the language and the legal aspects. I would have made things happen.

But we are all only products and property of the government. Life as we call it drags us whichever direction it swings us to.

The starving kids in africa is a perfect example. They didn't chose their destiny.

And neither did I. I was and still am heavily restricted.
    In my opinion life is 95% of what happens to you and 5% what you make out of it - namely your reactions and limited decisions.

I never asked for any of this.
    There is no high force dictating my life. But life comes with such limitations, that your destiny was just pre-determined in the beginning. Resistance is futile.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't believe my life is predestined because if it was I would probably be a lot richer and younger looking than I am now but I believe that once in a while God controls my movements to prevent me from doing bad things or to make me do good things. I think this is the same way when you have a pet dog and it is about to run into oncoming traffic and you pull its chain as quickly as possible to prevent it from getting killed - I believe God does this to me all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, we all have free will. i could get more into it but i'm sure no one wants to hear the catholic lady rant

1|1
    0|0
    • Please share your wisdom with us catholic lady

• I am also catholic

• Well not why i fall under, my family raised me to be catholic

• No. Anything may change at any given moment. It is not determined by anything other than coincidence. It is just luck, or lack of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No more crying rest your head maybe we will wake up and this will all just be a dream but we have no control over it and that's just what destiny is... Eminem I love you...
    He explained to me that it's destiny fucking me everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • I think ita both. I mean, I think the basic plot of our life is predestined, but the details are up to us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do feel at times the universe has sent some Divine luck in my direction.

Doesn’t mean I have to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like I'm pre-destined to become failure

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes i really do often feel that way

0|2
    0|0
  • Hii.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow my own path

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I often feel that way

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Show All
    • But there are things in life that you can't control that impact your life path
      your decision making can't control whats not in your control

• Of course. But you also control how you react to those things. Sometimes things that happen to you are caused by other people's decisions. (Not natural disasters of course)

• Thank You, God, For another Year, dear. xxoo

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes i think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes feel so

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I see no good reason to think that, nor do I see any good reason to believe that things are "inevitable" as we see so much evitability all around us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but not really because of a higher power. I just think that based on cause and effect and the initial starting points of all the variables, everything plays out and interacts in a predetermined manner.

0|2
    0|0
    • Even if cause and effect are in play

I still feel like there's and overall path. Lol it's kinda a personal question

• I feel fate only lies out different obstacles and events, but ultimately it's up to us to sculpt our destiny or determine what our destiny is.

0|1
    0|0
  • For those who believe life is pre destined or pre determined , when you cross a busy road, why do you always check to see if there are any vehicles coming before you cross?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but God only does this in accordance to his elect people (Saved) to bring about a greater good for them.

As for heathen God cares zero about them, instead he just leaves them to their own devices and curses them.

0|1
    0|0

Are you off your meds again?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am pre-destined to run the office with Trump and Kanye because we all have dragon energy

paulrevererides.files.wordpress.com/.../...ack.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Given I have melancholy ancestors for two generations it was bound for me to take a low key approach to life

0|1
    0|0
  • That would mean we have no free will, and would make life totally pointless.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, i totally believe i control how my life turns out. No coasting for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • well no. just poofs with tiny cocks who say who posts or what.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dint think I have free will, neither do I think my life is predetermined.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could be either way. There is no evidence to prove it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe in that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not

• Show All
    • There are things that you can't control that affect your life as well. You can't control that

• you can control how you react to it. still doesn't mean you are pre destined

• I was born with AIDS

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's all just some happy horseshit.

0|1
    0|0
  • everyone has free will

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Mayhaps

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I think I couldn't denie this 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I always expect worst and I'm always right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it sucks

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Well sure a long time ago..

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you off your meds again?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sausage