Do you ever feel like life is pre-destined for you?

Definition:
Predestine - determine (an outcome or course of events) in advance by divine will or fate.

Do you ever feel this way in life? That your life has been pre determined by a higher power.

Like no matter what you wanna do or whichever path you choose on your own fruition the universe rejects the life path you have chosen because your life has already been mapped out.

Even if your life is going in the direction you want it to go, do you believe it was because of YOUR OWN WILL or a divine force?Do you ever feel like life is pre-destined for you?

• Yeah
  • Noawww
  • Mayhaps it is, Mayhaps it isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Vote C
  • Are you off your meds again?
    Vote D
  • Something else
    Vote E

2027

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to vote 'are you off your meds again' but I'm wondering the same sometimes. Maybe I need meds too 😓

Most Helpful Guy

• It pretty darn is pre-determined as early as conception. No matter what the child will do, it's life will have only certain limited amount of outcomes. The idea, that we are free and may do as we want to do and make our own lives is one of the biggest blue pill lies believed.

If I were able to, I'd stay in Germany in my childhood years and then moved to the US once I studied enough about the language and the legal aspects. I would have made things happen.

But we are all only products and property of the government. Life as we call it drags us whichever direction it swings us to.

The starving kids in africa is a perfect example. They didn't chose their destiny.

And neither did I. I was and still am heavily restricted.
    In my opinion life is 95% of what happens to you and 5% what you make out of it - namely your reactions and limited decisions.

I never asked for any of this.
    There is no high force dictating my life. But life comes with such limitations, that your destiny was just pre-determined in the beginning. Resistance is futile.