Would you rather go to church for a bible study, go to church for worship, or worship at home?

• Go to Church for a bible
  • Go to Church to worship God
  • Worship God at home
    Vote C
  • Do a Bible Study at Home
    Vote D
  • Not interested in Christianity
    Vote E

838

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't need to sing and dance and jump up and down.

I will go to a Bible study, as long as it's genuinely trying to read and understand the Bible. I also prefer a small group unless it's a lecture.

To me, if you're not studying the Bible or actively helping people, you're just making noise and making Christianity look like just another empty religion for empty-headed people.

So that's about 90% of all "Christians" today. I call it "Churchianity." They know nothing of Christ except some misguided platitudes, "yeah, peace and love, maaaan!"

• Among the options, I'd rather it be my own form of worship at home.

It's nice to belong to a group of good people, but I can't get behind organized religion on principle.

And as much as studying a book devoid of reality sounds like fun, I feel the Good Book isn't quite as good as advertised, even purely from a moral perspective.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the day. But normally church for bible study, although I do meet with someone for bible study at public locations like a coffee shop. Worship at home is nice, but sometimes I need to be in a room full of others who are also worshipping. Sometimes it’s nice just to be in prayer while others are worshiping around the room.