How many of you believe in astrology?

I dont believe in these things. Share your opinions on why or why don't you believe.
  • I dont believe
    Vote A
  • I believe
    Vote B
  • Im sort of confused (i believe sometimes and sometimes i dont )
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What i believe is in true love. There are some really dumb people who think "ok i should marry a girl who is born in virgo month , no no i should marry a guy who is 6ft tall. These are all stupid things.
The above thing I wrote is my personal opinion , if you like astrology I don't have any problem.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The premise of astrology is stupid. If it was valid, you could test it in a scientific manner to evaluate its predictive validity. It has none.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the reason some people believe this is because of our vast history of being obsessed with the night sky. Many ancient civilizations managed to map the stars, learn about the patterns and use them, like the north star. Some did even more but anyway I think it imprinted us humans for a long time that they sky is more then just they sky, it's also involved in many religions.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that people make themselves believe them. So that's when it comes true! Like my sister and i were reading my moms old book reading about our month sign. And she would pick the personalities she liked in there. she even was telling me her true sign was something else and that happens from time to time, it's rare but it has happened for her. 😂 it's just something Childish that people chose to believe.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I should add this , i believe that moon movements has some effect on people's moods. It's like tide. Moon pull and push the water with it's gravity. And our body is 70 or 80 percent water. So i think that make sense.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Astrology has no basis in reality. The horoscopes are so vague that you could justify it anything in your daily life. That's way under the disclaimer of any astrology, it says "for entertainment purposes only"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe it. How do stars, light years away, influence your current relationships! Why would it? And even if it influence, how is it predictable?

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems a little hokey to me. Have not spent much time looking into it but it seems like it can have more power over peoples lives than it deserves

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the daily newspaper horoscopes, only in Natal horoscope, made for each person individually, by a professional astrologist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No stronger than checking the daily horoscopes in paper on break for a giggle

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of it as harmless nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's total shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe

0|0
    0|0
  • A its a stuff one

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I find most things for me (Sagittarius) are true. However when it comes to other people's zodiacs sometimes they don't match.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I don't believe it. I've always thought of it as a fun game or a kind of harmless belief system based on the stars and planets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I believe in birth charts and real astrology. Not daily horoscopes and all that bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe in it but I like to read about it, it's funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's legit not gonna lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an aries, and we don't believe in that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes I believe

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes