How many of you believe in astrology?

I dont believe in these things. Share your opinions on why or why don't you believe.
  • I dont believe
  • I believe
  • Im sort of confused (i believe sometimes and sometimes i dont )
    Vote C
What i believe is in true love. There are some really dumb people who think "ok i should marry a girl who is born in virgo month , no no i should marry a guy who is 6ft tall. These are all stupid things.
The above thing I wrote is my personal opinion , if you like astrology I don't have any problem.

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• The premise of astrology is stupid. If it was valid, you could test it in a scientific manner to evaluate its predictive validity. It has none.

• I think the reason some people believe this is because of our vast history of being obsessed with the night sky. Many ancient civilizations managed to map the stars, learn about the patterns and use them, like the north star. Some did even more but anyway I think it imprinted us humans for a long time that they sky is more then just they sky, it's also involved in many religions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that people make themselves believe them. So that's when it comes true! Like my sister and i were reading my moms old book reading about our month sign. And she would pick the personalities she liked in there. she even was telling me her true sign was something else and that happens from time to time, it's rare but it has happened for her. 😂 it's just something Childish that people chose to believe.

• But I should add this , i believe that moon movements has some effect on people's moods. It's like tide. Moon pull and push the water with it's gravity. And our body is 70 or 80 percent water. So i think that make sense.