Eid Mubarak to all on G@G, how are you going to spend this special day?

I am going to my friends house as she has invited me to be a part of the sacrificial ceremony. Their family has brought a beautiful sheep and a goat. It's going to be amazing. I'm goin to get a good feast from her today and eat a lot. What are your plans? Eid Mubarak to all on G@G, how are you going to spend this special day?
Updates:
I'm a non - muslim, but I love celebrating other religion festivals.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Didn't know the day was special. It feels like all the rest of the days, a horrid tortuous ride through this enduring nightmare we call life.
    That being said i'm off to the football and the pub after work

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no plans, because i'm not a muslim, i don't celebrate this day but of course i wish you a happy day for you and i hope that you spend happy times...

It's beautiful when a family and friends gather around a feast 🙂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I visited relatives, today I ate excess meat and baklava. Who cares about weight😄😂#eidmübarek

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, who cares about weight, you speak like your chubby or fat, you need to eat a baklava shop to make a difference...

Just have fun and eat what you love 😉

• Show All
    • Offer me some baklava, it ain't healthy for you to eat them all, i can help you eating them 😂

• Send location, I'll pack it right away😅

• I'm at my mom's house for this 3 days. A lot of relatives came to us yesterday. Today we will go to the relatives. I hope I do not die because of burek and baklava. Also have plenty of meat in the evening 😋😋

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• My plan will not involve murdering innocent animals.
    Muslim festivals have no meaning for me, because I am not a Muslim.
    I have seen enough of Islam and Muslims to have zero regard for Islam’s events.

0|2
    2|3
    • so u dont eat meat at all?

• Show All
    • The Persians, long before Islam rode out of the desert on a rampage of murderous conquest.

• we r talking about islam, please re-read the story of islam from the right sources

• Likewise. I`m just going to spend it at my friend`s house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homework unfortunately, but I hope you have fun and share your experience after today

0|0
    0|0
  • Know Im late but I had fun visited my mom in another city and also went out with couple of friends. Pretty chill day

0|0
    0|0
  • Eid Mubarak and I hope you enjoy it , about me visiting my people and share the happiness with them is the most important thing I do

0|0
    0|0
  • First day here is done
    I am still up it is 5:30 Am

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to my relatives and had a great gathering today. Tomorrow I still not have a certain plan but I guess I will go out with my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of that. And I don't gonna do something special

0|0
    0|0
  • Eid Mubarak 🌹
    Nothing really special happened yet.
    I hope you a special and a great Eid 🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • Eid mubarak to you too
    Thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait are you actually going to sacrifice a goat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eid Muburak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, 😐, huh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had some goat and mutton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same to u

0|0
    0|0
  • HAPPY EID

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I did nothing all day long except admire my man, talk to him and eat ice cream ❤️

0|1
    1|0
  • Most of my relatives are on vacation. I was with my grandmother yesterday. It's a busy day eating only the feast chocolates today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our friend has no family member here, so we invited her for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eid Mubarak!! 😊😊

1|2
    0|0
  • I never heard of this before