Eid Mubarak to all on G@G, how are you going to spend this special day?

I am going to my friends house as she has invited me to be a part of the sacrificial ceremony. Their family has brought a beautiful sheep and a goat. It's going to be amazing. I'm goin to get a good feast from her today and eat a lot. What are your plans? Eid Mubarak to all on G@G, how are you going to spend this special day?
I'm a non - muslim, but I love celebrating other religion festivals.

1118

Most Helpful Guys

• Didn't know the day was special. It feels like all the rest of the days, a horrid tortuous ride through this enduring nightmare we call life.
    That being said i'm off to the football and the pub after work

• I have no plans, because i'm not a muslim, i don't celebrate this day but of course i wish you a happy day for you and i hope that you spend happy times...

It's beautiful when a family and friends gather around a feast 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• I visited relatives, today I ate excess meat and baklava. Who cares about weight😄😂#eidmübarek

• Yea, who cares about weight, you speak like your chubby or fat, you need to eat a baklava shop to make a difference...

Just have fun and eat what you love 😉

• Offer me some baklava, it ain't healthy for you to eat them all, i can help you eating them 😂

• Send location, I'll pack it right away😅

• I'm at my mom's house for this 3 days. A lot of relatives came to us yesterday. Today we will go to the relatives. I hope I do not die because of burek and baklava. Also have plenty of meat in the evening 😋😋