Do you Believe that relegions came from God or man made and why?

Do you Believe that relegions came from God or man made and why?
Updates:
4d
What can be proven without a proof can equaly be dismissed without proof

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Man seems to naturally create religions. I don’t see any evidence for a god or god-made religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Came from god but written by men.. i hope that everything written in the bible is true... because i'm a believer...

0|1
    1|0
  • Mam made.

Before we had any explenation to what we were and what our purpouse was people needed something to keep them alive. When humans began to develope the ability to reason things, it started to become an issue.
    What is the explenation to what we see? And why are we here. How does this and that work? A god or an entity was the reason. He was an explenation to what we couldn't comprehend and an illution that gave us hope.
    You probably know how it feels when you don't see any purpouse to life. Or how frustrating it can be when you think about something you cannot comprehend. Thats why a god or an entity was created, as an explenation
    Or so I beleave.

Then there's all that mess with using it to gain powern and such.

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

What are the chances of you being wrong

• 4d

Many. Because this is how I see it.
      I beleave one without answers seek something to reason the world.

• I think religions were made by man, initially perhaps to help man understand GOD and his words. However, because of different cultures and what was said that GOD visited other areas, other cultures and I believe man overall, uses religion to justify their beliefs and feeling of right and wrong when truly, there is only on GOD and we should all be of the same mind as how to follow his word, if you believe in that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Which way you think we use to follow God

• Show All
    • 2d

Don't you Believe that man created God not the other way around

• 20h

Hmmm man created religion, but something had to have created the universe. Or it has always been just there and that is what GOD is really? The energy that is the universe and then when we die we just go back to that energy, what is what we call our soul (or that entity that drives our physical body).

• It's definitely a human creation that serves two purposes:
    1. Gives answers to questions of cause or meaning when the mind has insufficient data to truly answer these questions.
    2. To establish an "ultimate all-seeing, all-knowing cop" to enforce social behavior.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

The human brain wasn't designed to know God

• Show All
    • 4d

Think of the human brains as computer software which has a limit after a certain level this is exactly the human brains was designed to comprehend God and answer all questions in this regards

• 4d

The software analogy is incorrect. You want to say "hardware".

Suppose what you said was true. Then humans could connect brains or machines and probe beyond those limits.

The only relevant limit is the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

• some relegions come from man otthers from God most come from man wanting to believe in something and making up something like buddism and hinduism no offense for the poeple who are in that area and for christianity sense i am one tbh i do believe in God and stuff like that but tbh if i were to be truthful to my self i wouldn't be able to say i believe in God to many things are out there and its hard trying to figured out which is real or not

0|0
    0|0
  • From God, because if the miracles that no man can do

0|1
    1|0
  • From God. Unless you're delusional or willingly stupid people can see through creation there is a God/creator.

Now, all religions are just man made except the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

God do exist however relegions are different from God unless you were raised to Believe in something

• 4d

I said that. But I believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ..

• 4d

Jesus is everything... i read about all but Jesus is different then all others...

• the idea of god came from men.

here's why. imagine you're back in like 3000 years ago. science doesn't really exist and people are uneducated and kind of stupid.

so you want people to do what you want them to do. just claim that some "higher force that they can't comprehend and that will smite them down if they don't obey" ordered you to tell them what to do.

that's how you got people to do what you want back then. it worked.

the christian god is an amalgamation of all the gods that some ancient fools came up with. the ultimate god with all the powers. the superman without cryptonite so to speak. it's just phantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man made obviously

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all elaborate stories made up by man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well only christanity and Judaism came from god

0|0
    0|0
  • man made

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Any reason

• 4d

Religion encourages violence and hatred, and is full of scientific and historical errors, I am an ex-Muslim, I know how religion works

What Girls Said 2

• Religion is a human creation. For instance if Christianity was made by god then why didn’t he establish himself as a god to everyone since cavemen/hunter gatherer times? And why only in the Middle East in the beginning and not other places in the world?
    Throughout the several thousand years of humankind there’s been thousands of different religions, some coming and going, some staying longer than others. Does that mean there are different gods? That some gods eventually die out?
    Religion has been used as a means to try to understand and explain the world that surrounds them without science. Natural disasters - gods/goddess’ anger, good harvest - god or the god in charge of harvest and agriculture has been pleased, you win a war - god/god of war has been on your side. They’re quite simple explanations for an easier understanding of the world and how it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man made, or aliens mistaken for gods.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes