Why does God condemn sinners and unbelievers to hell even though it’s unnecessary?

Ellie-V
I’m not religious and I honestly feel like that part was written in the Bible for scare tactic.

It just doesn’t make a lot of sense. Not to me, but maybe you can help me understand. I am totally open for healthy, challenging conversation.

I get that god sent his son to save us... but at the same time I really don’t 😂
It doesn’t make much sense to put your own son through so much nonsense just so you could have the last laugh.

From what I understand, people were straying away from god and therefore everyone was pretty much going to hell. But instead of just doing that, god sent down a physical demonstration of his power so that people would be more inclined to follow his word and serve him.
God knew good and well what was going to happen to Jesus. And god planned all that just to prove a point.
And I guess it worked because there seemed to be more believers after Jesus’s resurrection.
But now it’s basically guaranteed that you go to hell since Jesus died for us all. It’s... payback? In a weird way.

But I just think... If gods plan was failing that bad, then clearly he isn’t as perfect as the Bible tries to make him out to be.
He could have just started over {(AGAIN)(... Cuz Noah and his big Ol’ Ark😂)} and made sure Satan was no longer a problem.
My theory is that God was very emotional and lonely. So in retaliation for his own creations not loving him and serving him, he’s just going to make the bad fruit suffer forever.

Which is kind of dumb to me, since he gave everyone free will, like what do you expect? 😂

I think this biblical God is going to get bored of his angels (spiritual versions of mindless, programmed robots) and start another planet of people to experiment on. This God seems to want so much validation, and when he doesn’t get what he wants, he lashes out. (Far from perfect)

Just my thoughts. It’s cool if you disagree. Just let me know, and let’s discuss! ☺️💕
30
7