Is it true you fears death less the closer you gets it?

I'm wondering if it's true you fears death less when you gets closer it. #Death #Dead #FearOfDeath
All men must die!
All men must die!

614

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe so. Most people who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness , where death was more or less imminent , have calmly accepted their terminal diagnoses. They seem to just live in the moment , or get their affairs in order, and not dwell on their end

I don't fear dying. I try not to think about the inevitable , but if i was told today , that i was terminally ill, and i only had a few days to live , i honestly don't know how i would feel.

Most Helpful Guys

• I have stage 4, lung cancer and I can say that after sometime I fear death less than as a young man. I don't fear loosing my family but I hate to think about all the holidays and anniversary I will miss. Perhaps this is all foolish becasue I will be where all things like this do not matter. We should not fear death but recognize it is there and if how we are remember by our actions we should renew ourselves to the aid and comfort others. The one's we love and those who love us.

• It seems to be. Maybe it's something to do with wisdom lol, and they just figured out what we don't know. I think that instead of age because I've known old guys who were terrified to die, and a couple young guys who weren't. And I don't know, maybe it's maturity or something lol, but it can happen at any age.