What are some taboos of your religion that you've broken?

1115

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 15

• if you break rules of your relgiion then why are they or you still following it... it doesn't make since.

Is it to make it to heaven? But if you break a few rules why do you think you'll make it to heaven?

• I had a ton of ideas that could be considered bad in Christianity. I mean all the teachers at my old church school found it frustrating when I was young and I corrected them when they are talking about evolution.

• None yet.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    But i think i will/may have sex before marriage. Which is not big thing in our religion, but age is.

• My religion doesn't have taboos, it just gives advice on how to act instead of focusing on how not to act

• i am an atheistic secular humanist. that's not a religion. however i was brought up with religion and the taboo i knowingly broke was having premarital sex.

• As far as i know none, although i am walking a fine line on one ill have to be careful with

• Eating meat on Friday and during Lent.

• Work on Sunday.

• 3d

I actually saw an employer that said, "You can't use religion as an excuse to get out of working on Sunday." I don't think that's legal. But religion will still get you Saturdays off

• I'm an atheist...

• I don't think there are any taboos with deism.

• Virtually all of them

• Thank god I'm not religious.

• I don't have one

• Not religious so non

• I hate religion and think its a load fo garbage thats a taboo I broke