Christian pastor decided to take what Jesus said out of context and paid for it. Thoughts?

C'mon folks. God is clear don't play around with him to test him with stupidity. #DontTemptGod

Matthew 4:7:

Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

Mark 16:18:

They will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
2d
The pastor went to the hospital tp get helped but suffered swelling to the face and bruises.

Here is the update video.

https://youtu.be/7ewdisyzk4k

26