What's more terrifying: the thought of dying or the thought of not knowing you're dead?

What's more terrifying: the thought of dying or the thought of not knowing you're dead?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If i am dead then what does it matter?
    If i am alive then there will be an unknown to move on to.

And since the unknown has scary possibilities its more scary to die then to be already dead. But in the end i am not affraid of death, i am affraid of the torture that could lead up to it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm talking about knowing in real life that you want know you're dead, once you're dead

• The thought of dying.

Since the brain shuts down at death, there isn't going to be any thinking going on afterward. So I doubt there would be any "not knowing" that you're dead.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not knowing your dead.

Its gotta suck walking up to somebody to talk to them and they dont see or hear you. You try to touch them and they just feel a cold shiver

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Jedi Code
    There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing that I have to live without love
    It's most terrifying

In my opinion death is Peace..
    It's a gift to choose or accept when offered, if you feel you have lived a life.. Or cannot push anymore through the painful thing called living..

0|0
    0|0

• Death is a normal thing and we all have to go through it but not realizing you life has ended it's a torture

1|0
    0|0
    • 😘 À kiss to remember..
      In case you feel like you haven't accomplished much in life and your life has ended..
      💔

• You'll know you're physically dead about 2 to 3 seconds after your spirit leaves your physical body and dies.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thought of dying

0|0
    0|0
  • 'The brain named itself.'

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, if you put a rock and a brain next to each other, you'd think 'well one is called Zion333, the other is a rock'. But what if the rock band itself too? Are our brains the same as rocks?

• *band = named

• Death is normal. Life is an anomaly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been dead inside for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. The issue is just fear of death. It's ridiculous to be afraid of something that all of us will experience...

0|0
    0|0
    • All the opposite, knowing it's definitely going to occur, unavoidable, makes it more terrifying.

Recommended myTakes