Which Abrahamic faith has the greatest capacity for world peace, unity and equality? Judaism? Christianity?, or Islam?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• A unity between the three is the only way to bring peace. All three worship the same God, it's just a minor disagreement about how to do it that's been blown completely out of proportion. The Jew Christian Alliance is just one step towards a unified world. Some Muslims countries are getting on board with peace, but radicalists like Bin Laden will always preach hate for power and control.