All atheists have the same opinion about death?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... You didn't specify what the same-opinion was.

I'll say, simply because a lack of belief in a deity, does not necessitate a lack of belief in anything supernatural - There are some spiritualists who I'm sure don't believe in a god, but still believe in souls and an afterlife.

But generally, most skeptical atheists do just believe that after you die, there's just nothing. There's no reason to assume otherwise. Those that do fail to provide any evidence for their claims.

Most Helpful Guy

• atheism means you don't believe a god exists. it doesn't address any other area of life. so you may be an atheist that believes in samsara (the circle of death and rebirth), eternal life or just end of live at death. everything is possible that doesn't include god (s). you can even believe in places like hell or hades and some sort of paradise, cause theistic religions are certainly not the only realms where those ideas exist.