All atheists have the same opinion about death?

All atheists have the same opinion about death?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... You didn't specify what the same-opinion was.

I'll say, simply because a lack of belief in a deity, does not necessitate a lack of belief in anything supernatural - There are some spiritualists who I'm sure don't believe in a god, but still believe in souls and an afterlife.

But generally, most skeptical atheists do just believe that after you die, there's just nothing. There's no reason to assume otherwise. Those that do fail to provide any evidence for their claims.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• atheism means you don't believe a god exists. it doesn't address any other area of life. so you may be an atheist that believes in samsara (the circle of death and rebirth), eternal life or just end of live at death. everything is possible that doesn't include god (s). you can even believe in places like hell or hades and some sort of paradise, cause theistic religions are certainly not the only realms where those ideas exist.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because atheists can hold any opinion they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. People are individuals who have individual thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because Buddhists are atheists and they have different opinions of death.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Exactly. Technically anyone who doesn't believe in at least one religion is an atheist of that religion

• I'm sure they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Some believe in an afterlife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. All that constitutes an atheist is simple someone who doesn't believe in at least one god.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes