Is what I witnessed as a kid a satanic ritual when you read the description?

I was only 8 when I was visiting the forest with my cousin, who was 15. At this age I loved to play Pokémon a lot, so I was picturing my self capturing some of them, in the forest, and my cousin loved this game too so we were faking a Pokémon battle. But when we saw the deep wood, we couldn’t resist of the tentation to go further even if our parents didn’t want to. I wasn’t scared anymore because I had an older boy with me so as silly as it was I felt that I was protected a lot. We probably walked for an hour, till my cousin noticed a groupe of peoples. They were wearing cap and hats, and they were speaking in Latin, while raising their hands in the air. I thought it was a carnaval or a party so I wanted to join them, but my cousin putted his hand in my mouth to shut me up, and asked me to shut the fuck up. He took me in his arms like a baby, and he ran away as fast as he could. When I grew up he told me that these crepes were satanics, because it was oblivious. He even told me that they killed a baby, and then I remembered that one of the guys was holding an infant while speaking in Latin. I still don’t truly want to believe that these kind of things exist especially that I was just a kid. But deep inside I feel relieved that they didn’t saw us. Our parents thought that my cousin was lying and that I was helping him to prank them. Because when they called the police they never found anyone there. Do you think it’s the description of a satanic ritual? Deep inside I don’t want to believe that these things do exist, but what i saw sound scary now that I grew up. I didn’t get that it was satanic but I knew that it wasn’t a common ritual.Is what I witnessed as a kid a satanic ritual when you read the description?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, that definitely was a satanic ritual. Witches and warlocks go to places like that because of its easy access to spirits. They sacrificed a child to gain more power. That's why I refuse to eat at certain fast food places because many of them are body parts in them from killed kids. They drink the blood. Remember what the Bible says: Life and DEATH are in the blood. And watch with Pokemon because it is no different. I wished I knew better growing up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People doing rituals in the woods like that are most likely Wiccan or Druidic, not Satanic, and sacrificing a human life would be abhorrent. And you wouldn't have had to be quiet. They would welcome you, explain things, and be friendly.

But you didn't see an infant, or probably any of this. Nice try.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't read your text for its size but what I can tell you for sure is:

If you wonder seeing Satanic situations ~~~ you did.

Traumas just tend to get blocked. Just like me when I found out my hot guy friend was a queer~~ that was for sure a Satan's checkmate move

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at it this way: someone has to spraypaint lopsided pentagrams in abandoned buildings. Now you know who.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was a satanic ritual killing an infant to drink it's blood

0|0
    0|0
  • TLDR

0|0
    0|0
  • From your lack of paragraphs, highly likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only commented so this question would quit coming up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they had killed a baby it definitely would’ve made news. It probably was some weird ritual though.

0|1
    1|0
    • *if they had killed a baby

• Show All
    • So you think that they could’ve hurt us me and my cousin if they saw us? That’s so creepy

• More than likely, who needs witnesses

Recommended myTakes