What Percentage of People are Destined for Hell?

• None
  • Less than 1%
  • 1-30%
    Vote C
  • 31-89%
    Vote D
  • 90-98%
    Vote E
  • 99-99.8%
    Vote F
  • 99.9% or higher
    Vote G

817

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think about the reality of your self and how you are choosing to live in this very present moment, would you say you are experiencing more heaven or hell?

I like the concept of comparing life after death to the present moment. If we lived in the present moment, we would notice more how every small choice we make really does define our status of living. Happy or Sad? What are we actively choosing to focus on? Where are our intentions set?
    BUT more commonly, presently even, we find ourselves hiding from ourselves by putting our focus on other things like: what everyone else is or isn't doing that does or doesn't meet your expectations... So we have an excuse to be mad at others instead of taking responsibility for how we choose to feel.
    So considering that we have so much responsibility over ourselves, our reactions, our state of mind... Now if we consider how many lessons we continue to ignore, let slide, push away, run away from... Imagine how much worst it gets for people when they are trying to find ways to cope (leading to suicide, murdering, torture, over-indulgence, malnourishment, overdose, manipulation, greed, disassociation from society) and then imagine that on a larger scale to match the size of earths population. A world of people stuck in their issues, unable to save themselves or be saved...
    And having to be stuck on this planet, in that reality, with the constant repeat of their same issues but in different ways and with different people (of who have their own issues that they haven't solved). Then we have people always wondering "why does this always happen to me" or "I will never be worthy" or "It will always be this way" which is what feeds this cycle of a "hellish mindset" where people never giving themselves a chance to live from the light (heaven mindset) because being stuck in the hellish mindset means you listen to your fears instead of love. Imagine an angel and devil on your shoulders- if you chose pathways that align with the angel, this is a decision based on unconditional love/acceptance/truth/abundance and the devil on your shoulder is a path where you choose to listen to you fears/doubts/concerns/lackmindset. Being humans stuck on a reality of dualism- we have the choice of either, but what you choose to feed/focus on is what you condition your own mind to believe and enforce or even seek ways that prove you are right. People continuously choosing out of fear, will stay in hell. People who start to make the opposite choices, start to change the reality they see and chose to live in. It's a state of mind.

Example of a person living their own Hell already:
    Lets say you're a person who fails to open your heart enough to be vulnerable to let people in, because in the past you've been hurt and you accepted that painful lesson as a reason to shut down and not give yourself or anyone a chance (instead of being grateful for the lesson to see how it helped you learn, grow and become strong- it was instead a choice of yours to let it bring you down- to the hell mindset reality). Therefore, the rest of your life as you continue to shut down and not show anyone your true self (because it's a constant belief that you continue to reinforce in your mind via self doubt and fears), you continue to experience unrequited love, emotional neglect, fears towards going for what you love to the point that you live a life of missing out, only to realize (at your death bed) that no one really knew you, that you were grateful for so much more and you didn't express it while you had it and that you could've loved and be 100% more open when you were young and couldve chosen to be braver, etc. And realize that the reality of life, is that no one was perfect and everyone grows old and dies- even with unhappy endings- a whole life of hell. And you don't even know if your soul has the option to return and repeat the lessons or if you were just a mammal with a temporary experience of a mind then suddenly dust.

• OH- I responded so extra like this because I have no idea what percentage of people are destined for anything. I'm not 100% even set on what hell is. Is it nothingness in the blackest expanse of space where you are just part of nothingness because you don't deserve a body to experience love and happiness, or are you just a piece of consciousness floating with terrible memories of your past life/lives without being able to have a physical body to take action in order to do something about it or living life as a bug on repeat. Living life in a underground cave with flames and bondage torture just sounds like a super physical experience in Arizona city life. lol

Most Helpful Guys

• If hell is real then I would say 90% of the world there is the elite, hollywood, the music industry and then all of you who emulate the Satanic hand signs, wear the upside down pentagram and other stuff to emulate them unkowingly but it is still Satanism

• I'm a Christian, and I don't believe anybody's going to hell.