Would you ever play with a Ouigi board, even if you don’t believe in anything supernatural?

A friend of mine claims that there’s no such thing as ghosts/spirits/demons/evil/heaven/hell...

And that’s totally fine. But he still refuses to play with the ouigi board out of fear 😂
That doesn’t make any sense to me.
Fear of confirmation just means you aren’t confident in your opinion. If you have doubts you can’t put on a front like your opinions are absolute.

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean it’s still a cool psychology experiment to run.

For example, put a rubber band around a deck of cards. Now place it onto the plastic thingy. Now if the hypothesis ghost exist are true, the bottom of the card will move forward. However, if you are actually moving it, the top part of the card moves.

I mean my aunt is crazy about this Ouija board thing, and I just came up with this simple experiment anyone could run at home to dismiss the claim that ouija boards are evil, instead of people just using reason to conclude a game from Target being infused with evil by Hasbro's, which associates themselves with Satan and do blood rituals is utterly ridiculous.

HASBRO’S IS A SATANIC CULT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe it. But I would play it for fun
    He may don't believe it and just dont want to waste time with it or maybe he is really afraid but you should be capable of realising Wich one of those is the situation with him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay away from that thing!! Exorcists say that demonic entities can use it as a portal and then people have them in their homes, people experience demonic possession, etc. I wouldn't risk it!

1|1
    0|0
    • I forgot to say please. ☺️ Please stay away from that thing. ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is it definitely fear? I don't believe in anything supernatural, and still wouldn't use an Ouigi Board simply because it's... well it's dumb. I also wouldn't sit through a tarot card reading or something similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • A ouija board?

Hell yeah! I don’t believe in ghosts/demons/etc but it would still be so much fun to just find some abandoned building and try to summon a demon or ask ghosts some random shit with that thing 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouija boards, Tarot Cards, and anything occult are either nothing or pathways into the demonic. Either way, why mess with it when there are a billion other things you can do?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a homemade one 😂 it doesn't make any sense on how your friend gets fearful even though he thinks its bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd do it. It's bullshit. I have no fear of bullshit. Nothing would happen that isn't made to happen by someone in the room.

0|0
    0|0
  • It a neat to try to fool others just as long you don't take it serious. Any game is fun and ok but just dont go overboard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not religious. But some things are better left undone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope i believe there is evil spirits with using one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already have; as you might imagine, a grand total of jack shit happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe but I still won’t mess with that

1|1
    0|0
  • I have

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Evil and witchcraft

0|1
    0|0
  • Not only no , but Hell No

1|0
    0|0
  • never again

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d love to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Sounds like fun

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the whole well in case if it is true...

0|0
    0|0
  • i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes