Would you ever play with a Ouigi board, even if you don’t believe in anything supernatural?

A friend of mine claims that there’s no such thing as ghosts/spirits/demons/evil/heaven/hell...

And that’s totally fine. But he still refuses to play with the ouigi board out of fear 😂
That doesn’t make any sense to me.
Fear of confirmation just means you aren’t confident in your opinion. If you have doubts you can’t put on a front like your opinions are absolute.

814

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean it’s still a cool psychology experiment to run.

For example, put a rubber band around a deck of cards. Now place it onto the plastic thingy. Now if the hypothesis ghost exist are true, the bottom of the card will move forward. However, if you are actually moving it, the top part of the card moves.

I mean my aunt is crazy about this Ouija board thing, and I just came up with this simple experiment anyone could run at home to dismiss the claim that ouija boards are evil, instead of people just using reason to conclude a game from Target being infused with evil by Hasbro's, which associates themselves with Satan and do blood rituals is utterly ridiculous.

HASBRO’S IS A SATANIC CULT!!!

• I don't believe it. But I would play it for fun
    He may don't believe it and just dont want to waste time with it or maybe he is really afraid but you should be capable of realising Wich one of those is the situation with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay away from that thing!! Exorcists say that demonic entities can use it as a portal and then people have them in their homes, people experience demonic possession, etc. I wouldn't risk it!

• I forgot to say please. ☺️ Please stay away from that thing. ;)