Is God the ultimate cosmic force within, in and/or outside the universe?

Honestly, I think God is the ultimate force that both acts within the natural world and spiritual world. Just as there are humans, beasts and insects in the natural creation God created, there are angels and demons and other spiritual creation God created.

There is high probability that angels and demons exists using certain spiritual connections. People for thousands of years have come into contact with each.

Please explain your answer and yeah, I know that I can't list 100 options but these 7 basically covers 99.5% of all beliefs about God. My best research has led me to conclude from the top areas of reasonable existence and the magnitude of cosmic events that there is a 92% chance that God exists. Of the top 25 subjects, 23 highly favors theism and only 2 favor atheism.

Please share your thoughts.
God exists specially outside and inside the universe as the ultimate cosmic force
God exists within the universe only but not the ultimate force
God exists within the universe only and is the ultimate force
Vote C
God exists outside the universe only and is a force but not the ultimate force
Vote D
God's existence is an impossibility (explain how)
Vote E
God exists as the ultimate force in which all forces are dependent upon
Vote F
God is a force that can never be known
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
4