Which would you rather be: spiritually beautiful to others or spiritually wonderful to God?

If you like advancing deep in your spirituality, would you prefer to use it for others or God? Or maybe even keep it for yourself and own glory? Please explain why you rather be spiritually beautiful or spiritually wonderful!

Do you find it spiritually selfish to want to be spiritual for yourself or is there reasons for us to hold spirituality for ourselves only? I see no reason to want to be spiritually selfish for yourself but if you can tell me how this can be a winner's guide to deeper spirituality, please tell me. Please give well detailed answers and/or examples!

Personally, I think being spiritually wonderful to God is most important and vital to have a spiritually fulfilling life because God is most equipped to know what steps are needed for us to reach full spiritual potential and our spiritual maximum. It saddens me that people a lot of times settle for their spiritual minimum just enough to pass in their spiritual journey without wanting to be the best spiritual people they can. Does did sadden you too? Please share your thoughts concerning this!
Spiritually beautiful to others
Spiritually wonderful to God
GirlGuy
5
6