Are you an afterlife believer or disbeliever and if a believer, which type or types?

Please give 4 reasons to your stance with thorough details. Don't be lazy and just give 1 reason if you disbelieve and say there is no evidence suggesting any afterlife potential. I easily could counter and say there is no evidence suggesting against an afterlife and no evidence nothing happens after death also. You expect me to defend my stance fully, you should too. Also, if you believe in certain afterlives but think some are an impossibility, then showcase why without lazily just saying no evidence suggesting so.
Believer of Heaven and Hell types and other types (name them)
Disbeliever of all types
Believer of all types
Vote C
Believer of certain types but disbeliever of Heaven and Hell types (name them)
Vote D
Believer of Heaven and Hell types only
Vote E
I am neutral in the afterlife's existence or afterlife's nonexistence and neither believe or disbelieve on any potential aspect
Vote F
GirlGuy
1
2