Did you know there is scientific proof that being an atheist is impossible and all people believe in the supernatural and in miracles?

https://crev.info/2019/06/atheists-do-not-exist/

Rejoice all. We now have the information needed that glorifies belief in God. After reading this article, people can now be at total ease knowing theistic vs atheistic debates are moot. What things in the article caught your attention?

David F Coppedge has written about the evidence from a secular website called New Scientist that atheism is impossible and all believe in the supernatural and miracles. This is making the claimed atheists mad. Why is that? They can spiritually bully people when we can't defend everything they ask for but when they can't defend findings from scientists, they rage. Why the hypocritical views?
I knew it was possible but not scientifically proven
I knew it was scientifically proven
I didn't know it but am not shocked
Vote C
I didn't know it and am shocked
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
5